- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Seven M's of Writing for a Living (Alphabet Sevens) Paperback – 13 Mar 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Sue Cowley is the best selling author of over twenty-five fiction and non-fiction books. Her books have been translated around the world, and include the international bestseller, 'Getting the Buggers to Behave'. Sue's books feature as set texts at a number of UK universities. She works internationally as an author, journalist and public speaker.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a book also to return to along a writer's journey for it lays a firm Yellow Brick Road from Munchkin Country (where I am!) through the Land of every writer's Oz that is lucid in its ordering and signposting of the main issues to be encountered. The last four M's are especially practical as aide memoire and toolkit for the intricacies and exigencies of being published when and if you are ready. I can personally vouch for Sue Cowley's note on the efficacy of Twitter marketing – that's precisely how I came to read her work!