We Seven: By the Astronauts Themselves Paperback – 12 Jan 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Cut of the same stone as Columbus, Magellan, Daniel Boone, Orville and Wilbur Wright...the seven astronauts of Project Mercury were winnowed out by the most searching tests man could devise and machine could execute." " -- Time"
About the Author
As part of the Mercury Seven, M. Scott Carpenter became one of America's first astronauts.
As part of the Mercury Seven, Gordon L. Cooper became one of America's first astronauts.
As part of the Mercury Seven, John H. Glenn became one of America's first astronauts.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Amazing story of heroic test pilots researching flight in outer space. The 7 authors team up to describe how the space programme addressed problems and how they were directly... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
Should be read with 'Astronauts Wives' to see both halves of how they lived. Top gun lifestyle but act a big price.Published 7 months ago by Richard P.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Science, Mathematics & Technology > Engineering
- Books > Biography > Science, Mathematics & Technology > Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Astronomy
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Aeronautics & Aerospace > Astronautics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Applied Physics