- Hardcover: 232 pages
- Publisher: Pen & Sword Aviation (2 Sept. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1783463368
- ISBN-13: 978-1783463367
- Product Dimensions: 17.1 x 1.9 x 24.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 849,204 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Setting France Ablaze: The Soe in France During WW II Hardcover – 2 Sep 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Peter Jacobs is a former RAF Group Commander and an experienced author with a reputation for well crafted historical studies. He is the author of a number of Pen and Sword titles, including; Southern and West Country Airfields of the D-Day Invasion (2013), Stay the Distance: The Life and Times of Marshal of the Royal Air Force Sir Michael Beetham (2011), and Bomb Aimer Over Berlin (2007).
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please amend this error in any reprints.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com