on 23 February 2015
I tried these as the genuine HP cartridges seemed to be used up very quickly and were very expensive. These fit ok in the cartridge slots but I have found a few drawbacks:
1. You need to be careful when initially opening and loading them. Unless you handle them carefully, they may leak slightly.
2. No in levels are shown on the printer display … however, the casings are transparent and it is easy to see how much ink is left.
3. The printer keeps telling me that I have installed cartridges that are 'not genuine HP' products … I wonder why!?!
I guess that drawbacks 2 & 3 are 'HP features' built in to undermine our confidence in 'non genuine HP' products? However, so far, I am happy with the cartridges and print quality ... and will not be bullied into buying HP ink!!
on 4 February 2014
I have replaced my original cartridges, bought with my HP OfficeJet 4620. They were normal size, although used rarely, the normal size original cartridges were sufficient only for half year usage (specially the black one). I hope the replacement, XL sized, will do their job longer. The cartridges do not work as the original ones, my printer and system cannot establish current ink level (cartridges are transparent and you can inspect them visually) and obviously report non-original HP stuff (this does not bother me much). I needed 2 or 3 tries to have the cartridges working (at first my printer was blocked and didn't want to work), but finally succeeded installing and disassembling few times.
on 8 February 2016
This is the second time I've ordered these compatible cartridges for my HP printer and I was amazed at how long the previous ones have lasted. I like to do my own prints of varying sizes and subjects and I am pleased to say that none have ever faded in their frames or mounts (unlike some inks you buy). The originals that came with the printer didn't last very long so I was attracted to these, not only for the price but also for their capacity (Black 24ml, Colours 15ml) which makes them terrific value for money. Although they are advertised as chipped, the printer still doesn't like them and produces a warning message reporting that they are not genuine but I simply press Ok and ignore. Well done GreenInks.
review image
on 25 June 2015
These cartridges are excellent- I don't normally write reviews but I am so impressed with these compared with every other type of catrridge I have tried. I love that you can actually see the ink level - I have just finished a big printing project that I know would have used up HP cartridges completely and there is still about 75% of the ink left. My HP printer comes up with loads of messages about them not being genuine but these can all be ignored. Excellent value for money- will be buying again.
on 10 February 2018
Perfect price, needed to re schedule my printer several times until it accepted it as it kept saying unauthorised ink. But it works perfectly now and we are not worried about using colour when printing as it’s much cheaper.
on 11 December 2015
Excellent product /very economical given the price.

However please note that Mr HP doesn't like you to use non HP inks and retaliates by pausing almost if not all print jobs to let you know that you are using non-HP ink. You have to agree with this before the print job completes. A complete irritant but my ire is directed at HP not the cartridge
supplier. It makes me more determined to use 3rd party inks rather than be bullied by a multinational!!!
on 8 December 2016
My printer explicitly states they aren't the originals which is fine, the only slight problem I had was that one seemed to be leaking.
on 20 February 2016
These cartridges are superb value. I've had a couple leak a little but as long as you are careful installing there won't be any problems. The price you pay for brand ones is ridiculous when these offer the exact same end results. No smudging, accurate prints.
on 10 June 2016
I must worn users that the casing is too thin. When you man handle it you should be too careful. I spoiled my T chert and hands. The ink simply dripped out as I pressed the sides to remove tapping.! But the price is too good and it is working ok so far. The printer is angry of using unoriginal ones and wouldn't indicate the state of the ink...!
Alan
on 13 October 2017
i found the quality on these really lacking, they leak easily and i'm not sure the saving over HP official stuff is warranted.