Set of 2 Menstrual Cups with Pouch Bag – Reusable Period Cup made of Best BPA Free, 100% Medical Grade Silicone – Pink Menstruation Cup with Short Stem - Lola Cup Menstrual Cup Size 1&2 (Combo)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- CHANGE YOUR LIFE! Live the extremely empowering and liberating experience of not having to depend on your period any more. Swim, hike, work, travel, sleep a whole night through. BE FREE to choose whatever you want to do, without having to constantly worry about time or the vicinity of a lavatory. You will totally forget you are on your period and literally get back a week of your life every month!
- BEST PRODUCT EVER! This Fantastic Innovation will completely turn around your attitude towards your period - you'll only have to change your Lola Cup 2-3 times a day, depending on flow. That means you can pretty much always empty and clean it in the comfort and privacy of your home...and once you know how to place the Lola Cup properly, you wont feel it at all. You wont even know or care you are having your period any more!
- THE INVENTION OF A LIFETIME! Stop using inferior caveman technology to deal with your monthly flow. Lola Cup is much more comfortable and safe than tampons and pads as there is no external friction causing itching or rashes, no harmful chemicals responsible for headaches and cramps, no concern of TSS, no smell, no leakage, no telltale period symptoms whatsoever! Lola Cup will make your life a lot easier and carefree!
- GREAT VALUE! GET 2 PREMIUM LOLA CUPS at an extremely favorable price! Lola Cup is made from BPA free, 100% MEDICAL-GRADE SILICONE and dyes that preserve your health...plus, having 2 Lola Cups means you will always have a spare, sterilized cup, when needed, rather than reusing one that has only been rinsed and wiped dry. Improve your overall personal hygiene and reproductive health by trusting Lola Cup!
- WELL WORTH EVERY PENNY! This revolutionary product will pay for itself several times over...and you wont be adding to landfills, every month, with disposable products - Don't end up regretting that you didn't start using Lola Cup earlier. Buy it now and you will be impressed by the readily life-changing results!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
NOT SURE WHICH SIZE TO CHOOSE?...CHOOSE BOTH!
With our Lola Cup Combo Size 1&2 you've solved the problem of trying to figure out what size is best for you. You may even discover you're comfortable using both sizes so you can adjust the capacity of the Lola Cup to your menstrual flow - the bigger Lola Cup for heavy flow days and the small one for lighter menses.
Get 2 Lola Cups at an extremely advantageous price. Having 2 Lola Cups means you will always have a spare, sterilized cup at hand, when needed. If properly kept, your Lola Cup may last for years to come.
Your Lola Cup will pay for itself after 2-3 cycles buying tampons and pads. Be Eco-conscious - since Lola Cup can be reused time and time again you will avoid adding to landfills with disposable products. Comes with handy carrying cloth bag.
WELL WORTH EVERY PENNY!
Don't end up regretting you didn't start using Lola Cup earlier. Buy it now and you will be impressed by the readily life-improving results. We are positively sure you will love your Lola Cup!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first go st this I found it pretty easy, it was taking out I had to get used to but I have found a perfect way to actually grasp onto it and pull. I push my pelvic floor down which brings the actual cup down and makes it easier to get onto th nib thing at the end and tug to retrieve. If all that makes sense lol xx
I started using a cup a couple of years ago because we've now got a septic tank, and I can't put sanitary products into it. I wish I'd found out about them before though! They are fabulous: really easy to use, not particularly messy, and cut down on so much waste. I would recommend these to all ladies.
It just collects the blood and I have discharge as normal so I can forget that I have it in sometimes. I find it easier to insert if it's wet (just run under warm water, or cold if you're brave) and to take it out, I partly fold it inside, similar to how you insert it and tip into the toilet then throw it in the sink to rinse it and pop it back in. You only have to do it in the morning when you wake up and before you go to sleep at night, it's made life so much easier ! Although on heavy flow days the full 12 hours may not be possible.
I sterilise it in boiling water for five minutes at the end of every period but I have found that it is now stained, still trying to work out how to fix that but at least I know it's clean, hard to not show stains with such a light colour. I highly recommend at least trying it.
I'm aware it may not be for everyone but it's been so good for me it would be selfish not to share!
Most recent customer reviews
Used these for the first time today, took 10 minutes to insert first time round (do...Read more