Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 25 July 2016
I brought this as I saw a couple of recipes on Pintrest that involved cutting things into a heart shape. Love the fact that you get 6 different sizes of cutters and the fact that the material is metal rather than plastic means that I can put the cutter in a frying pan and crack an egg into it to make heart shaped eggs for the hubby on special occasions! Also, the fact that the cutters come in a tin is perfect and it means that the cutters stay put perfectly in one tin together and I don't have the hassle of having to go through my kitchen drawers trying to find the various shapes that I have to do with my other cutters.
on 15 March 2009
I mended up making 60 biscuits with these cookie cutters! Delighted with product and raised over £600 for Red Nose Day!
on 20 December 2012
Arrived just as I expected and I've used them to cut out my shortbread biscuits which have taken price of place on my Christmas tree! Lovely treat for kids rather than just chocolate. Love the cute little box they come in, very easy to store.
on 26 February 2013
These are just what I needed - I spent a lot of time looking for heart cutters on amazon that offer a range in sizes. It is difficult to tell with a lot of products but the smallest of these was perfect for making bitesize cookies for valentines day and cutting out icing. The shapes are attractive and not harsh or too curvy. The little tin they come in is also a big bonus and they are great for such a good price. The only downside is that they are quite thin but they haven't broken or become damaged after a few dishwasher turns, I would just recommend using a rolling pin to press down with instead of your hands!
on 6 May 2010
I used these to create Valentine's Day cookies for my partner, much better than any shop bought token of love.
on 9 December 2010
These were purchased to have heart shaped Welsh cakes at a wedding. They were exactly what we wanted and did the job beautufully.
on 22 April 2013
I purchased these hearts to make sugar paste calla lillies and I was pleased with the way they turned out. Good value fo money, and so handy having the storage tin...they don't get lost in my craft box.
on 9 March 2013
I bought these cutters for a cake de oration and found them to be extremely good and the sugar paste did not stick to the inside o these cutter. I would wholeheartedly recommend this item
on 12 January 2017
The cutters are fine, the tin is fine. Other reviewers have said that the tin does not close. This is because the cutters are a fraction too deep for the lid of the tin to close properly. So the fault lies with the manufacturer for selecting this tin for this purpose
on 13 February 2013
These cookie cutters are great! They are well made, the tin they come in is a great idea and makes them easy to store. I'm very happy with the purchase.

See one answered question