- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
The Food Service Manager's Guide to Creative Cost Cutting: Over 2001 Innovative and Simple Ways to Save Your Food Service Operation Thousands by Reducing Expenses Hardcover – 25 Jan 2007
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This title includes book and CD-ROM. This is one of the very few books written for existing operators in both the commercial and non-commercial sectors. You will find over 2,001 practical, insider techniques and tips that have been gleaned from successful operators from around the world and tested in real-life food service businesses. You can put this information in place today to reduce expenses and expand profits. Easy to read and understand, this step-by-step guide will take the mystery out of how to reduce costs in four critical areas such as: food, beverage, operations and labour.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > Cost
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Budgeting & Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Creativity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Budgeting
- Books > Food & Drink > Food & Travel Writing
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Manufacturing
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming > Food Science
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Guidebook Series
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Speciality Travel > Budget Travel