- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Serpents of Fire: German Secret Weapons, UFOs, and the Hitler/Hollow Earth Connection Paperback – 4 Apr 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This book fits nicely along with those by author Joseph Farrell, who writes about Nazis, a breakaway civilization, and exotic super weapons. Unfortunately both Barker and Farrell do not show the craft that the Germans invented, but that was nicely done in Virtual Earth Graduate by TJ Hegland -- actual pix of the UFOs (Haunebus) flying, and on the ground. In fact, I would read Barker's book as an intro to the 8 books that author Farrell has written on the subject. As for where Hitler could have gone, there is an excellent analysis by Peter Levenda, called Ratline: Soviet Spies [and] Nazi Priests. If Barker's research is partly correct: Hitler did go first to So. America, by sub, but had problems with Bormann who was still alive and there (Bormann was one of the 3 conspirators who tired to take the Third Reich away from Hitler in 1944), and if Levenda is correct, Hitler moved on to a large group of Dutch Nazis, and died with them in the '60's. Fascinating books, all of them.