on 26 September 2008
I thought this was a new book, but its not. It is just a combined book of Naughty Cakes and Xtra Naughty Cakes. If you dont have these two then this is a great book with lots of ideas, and would get 5 stars! However, if you do have them, then there is nothing new in this book, and I wish I hadnt wasted my money. It should be clear, and I wish Debbie Brown, or her publishers, wouldnt keep rereleaseing the same stuff but in new covers or with a different title.
on 27 April 2010
This book has really easy to follow step by step instructions to really wow your friends & family with your cake making skills. If you want to see what cakes are included, go to Debbie Brown's website - there are pictures of all the cakes. This particular book is an amalgamation of 'Naughty Cakes', "Xtra Naughty Cakes' and 'Hot Cakes' - so if you buy this one don't buy one of those as well.
on 24 March 2014
This is fabulous. A real fun book to have and use for a grown up cake with cheeky character. In fact it is really great value if it is the only book of Debbie Brown that you have on the shelf as it is two books in one. Quite literally. It features 38 cakes, 19 of which are the entire contents of 'Naughty Cakes' buy the same author and the other 19 I imagine are from another in the same genre. I fell foul of this with 'enchanting, magical cakes, which is also an amalgamation of two books. This book is absolutely brilliant and a paperback bargain if you DO NOT have the two original editions of which this is comprised. Easy to use with step by step instructions and illustrations though I would suggest that some previous experience of cake sculpting and modeling would be beneficial as the some/most of the creations require a little skill
on 9 April 2009
I was a little disappointed in this item as I thought it was a book that combined 3 different books, not just 2, and I already own one of the books. That said, there are a lot of different cake designs to choose from and I have already had the occasion to use it and found it very easy to follow.
on 22 February 2014
Did not take long to come
The Naughty cake book was so good
Very easy to use all her books are good for anyone doing her cakes

Would use Debbie Brown again Yes
Thank you for all your hard work on all your books
keep up the good work
on 11 May 2012
this book is brilliant.when i opened it i was in stitches.some of the cakes are absolutely ace.i would recommend this book and the seller for a speedy delivery.i got it cos my daughter wants me to make the car cake for her head tutor at college as its her final year.should be fun.thank you.A*****
on 3 August 2012
I bought this book as a customer had requested that I make the car cake on the front cover and I thought the book might contain some other fun ideas. As I began making the cake it became apparent that the instructions were quite basic and at one point refer to a template which is not in fact in the book, which was very annoying! It would also have been useful to have photos of the cake from several angles, for example the back of the cake is not shown, so I had to heavily improvise when making the cake. I also had to use cocktail sticks and royal icing to attach the 'bums' as they were too heavy to stick to the cake. Definitely not one for the amateur cake decorator.
on 13 June 2012
Lots of great cheeky designs with easy to follow step by step instructions. I made the Almost Full Monty cake and found the characters easy to model, although my only criticism is that in future I would use slightly more modelling paste for each character as they didn't turn out quite as hunky as the men in the book!!! I have uploaded a photo of the cake if you want to see the great results. Would definitely recommend.
review image
on 5 September 2009
A really good and artistic book - not for the novice cake decorator - but nobody said that it was going to be easy!
The decorations are well thought out and explained and shown very well. It is quite easy to adapt them to individual taste and design.
Altogether , a book that has been around for a while but well worth buying.
on 30 May 2013
this book has some excellent ideas in it with easy to follow instructions and patterns in the back of the book for you to cut out, the beetle cake is going to be my first project out of this book for my son-in-laws birthday