Customer reviews

on 4 December 2013
Bought this with the original ruder version for my brother end his wife on the arrival of their new baby as a novelty option. They loved it and we all had a good laugh at how they will use the original one now and swap over to this one once the child gets old enough to start understanding.
on 6 August 2013
The title says it all. A healthy dose of sarcasm and (black) humour may be necessary for full enjoying of this book
on 3 December 2014
Our daughter (3 years) likes this book because the pictures are bright and of an interesting style. We like it because she's tried every trick in this book to extend her bedtime. However, I can't help feeling this book does instil the message for young children that it's ok to delay bedtime using the methods mentioned! Also, sometimes the flow of the writing just doesn't quite work. Still, a nice book, especially if the person reading it has also read the original version...they have it in their heads whilst narrating to their young charges which makes the usual story time a bit more interesting!
on 13 May 2012
This is the children-friendly version of the book "Go the **** to Sleep*

I read this to my children. I believe it's more or less the same wording as the original version, except, of course, for the last line on each page containing profanity.

I read this to my three little ones aged 7, 8 and 10. They're at the age where their senses of humour are well developed and they could enjoy the gentle teasing nature of this book. They could also recognise many of the scenarios featured because, let's face it, they've also tried every trick in the book to delay going to bed by another few minutes! Didn't we all?

Recommended for ages 4-10.

**Received free copy for review**
2 people found this helpful