on 23 March 2017
Good reads for younger and older
on 13 May 2017
Good product
on 3 September 2015
My son loved this book, so much so we have bought the rest :) It's just silly but also a little clever!
on 12 January 2017
Wacky ,but good
on 23 May 2014
My 5 year old little boy absolutely loved this book. Butts, farting and the classic cafe Mcpoo! Had him in stitches. When we finished he asked if we could read it again. When I told him there were more Sergeant Smelly & Captain Chunder books he was over the moon.
on 29 July 2014
Absolutely brilliant is all I can say, for children and grown ups to , its awesome reading , bought these book's for my nephew , he loved them ( he is 9 ) , and so did I ( I am 45) , hopefully not be to long a wait for the next installment.
on 2 May 2014
The best book of this century so read this book or sergeant smelly WILL FART IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND AN ONION WILL MAKE YOU CRY!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!¡!!!
on 17 January 2016
So many laugh out loud moments that my fartbag stinky son fell off his chair several times.... (and had to check his pants a few times too..!)
He can't wait for book 8 and beyond..!
on 17 May 2016
My 7yr old grandson liked this book because it was funny and kept his interest and made him want to read more in the series. It appealed to his sense of the ridiculous.
on 9 May 2014
The book is amazing and I would read it ten thousand more times just yo prove so. Really funny and I would recommend this book to five year olds and older