- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
A Serf's Journal: The Story of the United States' Longest Wildcat Strike Paperback – 24 Nov 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Every day, millions of people grind their way through miserable work. And every day, a few of them decide the status quo cannot stand - they have to fight back. Very few of either of those stories ever get told, particularly by the heroic people who lived them. Terry Tapp does both in a tale of unbelievably miserable, dangerous work and courageous, fed-up workers up against incredibly tall odds. Anyone who has worked a terrible job should read it. Anyone who has dreamed about fighting back should study it. --Micah Uetricht, Jacobin Magazine
About the Author
Terry Tapp is an artist and writer, originally from Central Appalachia. Terry spent many years working trade jobs, wandering through the American south, all the while creating art and writing. His work is rooted in his heritage, reflecting on politics and work, human evolution and possibility. Terry lives in New York City, NY.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|