- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.50 delivery
+ FREE delivery
Seraquin Joint Supplement for Cats and Small Dogs 60 x 800mg Tablets
|Price:||£14.54 FREE delivery.|
- Supports healthy joint function
- Recommended by vets
- Can be used alongside prescription arthritis treatments
- Promotes mobility
- Aids stiff joints
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Seraquin is a leading joint supplement for dogs which soothes stiffness, safeguards long-term joint health and promotes mobility. Recognised and recommended by Vets throughout the UK - Seraquin is manufactured by the makers of Metacam.
Please follow the recommended feeding guidelines displayed on packagingSee all Product description
Customers who bought this item also bought
227 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 227 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The tablets are palatable and my cat as now completed the 'loading 6 weeks' and is down to one a day. She sits and waits for me every morning to give the tablet to her and meows loudly until I do. I hand it to her like a treat and she swallows it whole in one go (she has no teeth, bless her). I am so thankful and happy she takes the tablet whole because they are quite big tablets and she is a VERY fussy old lady. Getting a worming tablet down her though is a completely different story (nightmare!).
If anyone is having trouble getting their cats to swallow the tablet, what I did was I started off with mine by training her to think its a treat. I would get her favourite Whiskas treats and sit down and give her maybe 4 or 5. And because she loves them so much she swallows them whole, VERY quickly. So I then followed the Seraquin tablet after 4 or 5 treats, and with her being on 'greedy robot mode' she just swallowed it completely unaware it was medication. I would then follow with another few treats. And voila, it seems to work with my cat.. i'm happy, she's happy, we're all happy!
Try them and see if they help as they certainly helped with my cat!
If these were smaller and softer they might be better for some cats, or even if they had a 'split' line on them. But if your cat is like mine then he or she won't eat them anyway. Such a shame as I really liked the sound of these.
We have a old Cat, her back legs have a small amount of Arthritis there,
So it makes it hard for her to walk and jump on to her favorite Chair.
We would buy this type of tablet from the Vets,
Saw these and read the reviews First they are a lot cheaper than the ones we usually buy.
And the ingredients is about the same.
They come in a bubble pack so they are Airtight A little large for her, The cat will not swallow them.
We have a pill crusher, Very easy to use and you get a fine powder, Which will mix easily with her food.
Overall a Quality Product, Good Value for your money.
The tablet work well with No difference to the more expensive ones.
So we will buy these from now on.