- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £8.07 UK delivery
+ £4.50 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Seraquin Joint Supplement for Dogs Tablets 60 x 2 g
|Price:||£19.50 (£0.33 / each) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Supports healthy joint function
- Recommended by vets
- Can be used alongside prescription arthritis treatments
- Promotes mobility
- Aids stiff joints
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Safety WarningOnly for use in dogs over 10Kg in weight
Seraquin is a leading joint supplement for dogs which soothes stiffness, safeguards long-term joint health and promotes mobility. Recognised and recommended by Vets throughout the UK - Seraquin is manufactured by the makers of Metacam.
Please follow the recommended feeding guidelines displayed on packagingSee all Product description
From the manufacturer
About Boehringer Ingelheim
The Boehringer Ingelheim group is one of the world’s 20 leading pharmaceutical companies.
The focus of the family-owned company, founded in 1885, is researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing new medications of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine.
Seraquin is a nutritional supplement that supports normal joint function in dogs and cats.
As a palatable tablet, it can be given as a tasty treat alongside any perscription medicine perscribed by your vet.
You can be confident Seraquin is the right choice - it is one of the leading joint supplements for cats and dogs in the UK and is manufactured by renowned animal health business - Boehringer Ingelheim, the manufacturers of Metacam.
- Seraquin supports normal joint function
- Supports normal joint mobility
- Supports normal joint structure
- Manufactured by Boehringer Ingelheim - the manufacturers of Metacam
Signs of Joint Problems
Benefits of Seraquin
Manufactured by Boehringer Ingelheim
Seraquin contains glucosamine, chondroitin and curcumin, all of which support the natural functioning of your pets joints.
Glucosamine is a natural substance found in your pet's body and provides the building blocks required to form components of the joint - such as cartilage.
Curcumin, an extract of turmeric is a natural antioxidant and Chondroitin is also a key part of normal joint components.
|2g Chewable tablets||800g Chewable tablets|
|Dog (less than 10kg)||1 tablet daily|
|Dog (10kg - 20kg)||2 tablets daily|
|Dog (20kg - 40kg)||3 tablets daily|
|Dog (more than 40kg)||4 tablets daily|
|Cat (less than 5kg)||2 tablets daily|
|Cat (5kg - 7.5kg)||3 tablets daily|
|Cat (more than 7.5kg)||4 tablets daily|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
This product was priced competitively and arrived very promptly! The tablets are huge however, so I have to break them into quarters and hide inside a sausage - otherwise Millie won't eat them!
highly recommend these tablets!!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I would recommend this product, my dog has been on it since he was two years old, he will be ten this year and it prevented him from being on permanent medication for arthritis. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Dee
This is very good for arthritis and helps with pain. Would recommend itPublished 25 days ago by Amazon Customer
My 9 year old Dobermann bitch loves her walks and runs in the park, however afterwards she was always stiff in her legs which made it uncomfortable for her and it took until the... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mr. A. J. Starr
this worked on my staffy whos arthritic in his knee joint