- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Septima Malbec Wine 2015 75 cl (Case of 6)
|Price:||£53.94 (£8.99 / 75 cl) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- The 2013 Vintage was a 2015 Decanter World Wine Awards Bronze Trophy Winner
- A classic example of Mendoza Malbec, crisp with rich flavours of spicey bramble fruit
- A classis style, the long growing cool climate helps the wine retain a crisp fresh style and minerally flavours. Winner of a IWSC silver medal
- Malbec and steak is a match made in heaven
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Grown in the vineyards of Lujan de Cuyo in Mendoza, at altitudes of 1300m. The cool climate helps the grapes ripen slowly producing elegant wines