- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Septima Gran Reserva Wine 2012 75 cl (Case of 3)
|Price:||£42.66 (£14.22 / 75 cl) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£2.31 (5%)|
- Joe Fattorini's Tasting Note: "Wine from the mile-high club. The vineyards here are over 1500m up in the Andes and that gives the wine its perfume and also (curiously) its colour. Each day is hot to ripen the fruit, each night cold to keep zip and tang and darken the skins. Malbec dominates which is why it's so good with steak, but there's Cabernet and Tannat for complexity and nuance, giving more herbal aromas and muscular structure."
- A perfect expression of Mendoza, this carefully crafted blend is full of tobacco, leathery spice and sweet dried fruit
- A complex blend of Malbec, Cabernet Sauvignon and the little know grape variety, Tannat. The grapes are hand selected and the wine is aged for at least 18 months in French Oak, a broad shouldered wine that offer complex spicey fruit flavours and bamble fruit. winner of silver medals at the Decanter and Argentinian wine awards
- A wine for a cold winters evening, a rich casserole and some fantastic cheese
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
The Flagship wine of the Septima range, it is a blend of Malbec, Cabernet Sauvignon and Tannat and only made in exceptional vintages