The Sensitive Person's Survival Guide: An Alternative Health Answer to Emotional Sensitivity & Depression Paperback – 24 Jul 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Kyra Mesich earned her doctoral degree in clinical psychology from the Florida Institute of Technology in Melbourne, FL. In the years since her training, Dr. Mesich has studied extensively in the field of alternative health. By studying such practices as herbalism, flower essence therapy, energy healing, and meditation, Dr. Mesich seeks to uncover the true meaning and underlying source of the emotional suffering so many of us endure. She works and resides in Minneapolis, MN.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This book changed my life...and I DON'T always subscribe to things thatclaim to immediately change my life, unless I've tested them...because I'min the health field myself, and quite cynical by nature.
Dr. Mesich shows gives practical, uplifting and empowering advice on howto develop the skills necessary to bring about
peace of mind based on learning how to shut off your brain to
incomingmessages that, can quite literally, change your normal
happy outlook into a pessimistic take on the world and all of its
attendant ills. I URGE highly, all those who believe that they aresensitive, who don't understand why their moods swing from up to downwithin an instant, when there is no reason, and those
who believe that aromatherapy in its most beneficial form could
be the answer to moodswings, depression without clearcut cause,
and totally surprising tears or feelings of dread, doom, and death, toread this book, and to understand what I FINALLY know
consciously...that the down feelings and blues happen at times,
but to have such precipitous drops in moods, or feelings, means
that these feelings AREN'T yours...they belong to someone else.
ONCE you understand and KNOW that, your life will change.
Thank you thank you thank you Kyra Mesish (I shall be recommending your book to my sensitive friends)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Depression
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Stress
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > The Self, Ego & Personality
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Stress Management
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Mental Diseases & Disorders