Sennheiser MM450-X Travel Wireless Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones with Kindle Compatibility
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Connect in CD quality to Bluetooth apt-X enabled devices, such as selected Apple, Creative, Samsung products, Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD devices
- NoiseGard 2.0 - advanced Sennheiser active noise cancellation lets users enjoy music in peace
- TalkThrough - one press of a button turns on the external microphone so you can talk to fellow passengers or the flight attendant without removing the headset
- On-ear design with easy headset controls - in one intuitive cluster
- Direct cable option - for use on airplanes, also includes aircraft adaptor, case, wall and USB chargers
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
Sennheiser MM400-X Stereo Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones with Kindle Compatibility
Sennheiser MM 550-X BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES
Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 On-Ear Wireless Headphones - Black
Plantronics Backbeat Pro Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones with Mic
Sony MDR-ZX770BN Wireless and Noise Cancelling Headphones - Black and Blue
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Colour||Black||Black||black||Black||Black||Black and Blue|
|Item Dimensions||8.38 x 19.05 x 20.07 cm||8.38 x 19.05 x 20.07 cm||9.91 x 22.61 x 17.53 cm||9.6 x 19 x 25.2 cm||11.7 x 23.3 x 23.1 cm||15 x 20 x 4.7 cm|
|Item Weight||105 grams||104 grams||0.68 kg||265 grams||340 grams||245 grams|
|Special Feature||Volume Control||with microphone||Volume Control^Mute Control||Active noise cancellation||wireless; Noise_Cancelling||wireless^Noise_Cancelling|
MM 450-X TRAVEL Bluetooth Wireless Headset with Active Noise Cancellation
The MM 450-X offers superior quality sound in a compact, on-ear design with the bonus of active noise cancellation. Imagine complete freedom without the hassle of cables but with full control of your music and calls. This is particularly important when you are travelling and your hands are already full! You can relax, listen to music or take a phone call even when in noisy environments such as airplanes or trains. The closed ear-piece design combined with Sennheiser NoiseGard active noise-cancellation ensures that outside noise is effectively reduced by up to 90%. Plus there is also a handy ‘TalkThrough’ button for clear conversation without removing the headset. What’s more while delivering fantastic sound with any Bluetooth audio device, it also features the CD quality apt-X codec to deliver CD quality audio with any apt-X audio devices.
- Superb noise-cancelling to reduce the drone of background noise
- Simple to pair with any Bluetooth-enabled device
- Very compact, lightweight and foldable design
- Easy management of tracks and calls with on-ear controls and mic
Learn more about the MM 450-X TRAVEL
The MM 450-X was designed as a more compact alternative to larger full-size headsets. You can now experience great quality sound without having the inconvenience of becoming tangled up with your rucksack or when you need to answer your phone. The ear cups are sealed to block out distracting noise and prevent noise leaking out to interrupt others. And there’s even more - you do not have to take off the headset to talk to the flight attendant or fellow passengers as it also features a one-touch ‘Talk Through’ button so you can hold a conversation without removing your headset.
- Sennheiser sound quality – hi-fi headphone drivers ensure superior dynamic range, detail and excellent bass
- CD quality audio – featuring the apt-X codec, the headsets can connect wirelessly to any Bluetooth apt-X enabled devices such as Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD
- NoiseGard - advanced Sennheiser active noise cancellation lets you enjoy your music in peace
- TalkThrough – one press of a button turns on the external microphone so you can hold a conversation without removing the headset
- Simulated surround sound technology – for wider taller sound, with greater clarity and a stronger bass
- Wireless freedom – Bluetooth 2.1 guarantees hands-free convenience without wires and the advanced A2DP profile delivers optimized hi-fi stereo sound
- Blocks outside noise – due to closed on-ear headphone design, no sound leakage
- Invisible high-performance microphone – for clear voice transmission
- Option of connecting a cable – for going wired when you are on a plane or when the 10-hour battery runs out; an airline adapter is included
- Easy headset controls – in one intuitive cluster. Simple call and music control – an in-line remote makes it easy to manage phone calls, to easily play/pause music* and change track* and to change the volume level
- Wearing comfort – padded ear-cushions provide an excellent soft fit, even on long trips
- Folds into a compact bundle for travel and storage - while the headband is metal-reinforced for durability
- Flexible – replace the battery with a spare on long trips – or recharge it via the USB port on your laptop or the supplied lightweight wall charger with different plug fittings for Europe, the USA, the UK and Australia
- Connect everywhere – to mobiles, laptops, MP3 players, or in-flight entertainment systems with an all-in-one headset solution
* Functions are phone and computer dependent
Did you know?
If you hold down the Bluetooth button when connected to an iPhone it activates the Voice Control so you can even select your tracks by name!
The rechargeable battery is removable and should last for two years on average, depending on usage. It is called the BA 370 PX and is easily available as a spare. To fully charge the battery via USB or mains will take about 3 hours. You can then listen to music for a full 10 hours or talk for 20 before having to re-charge.
To hear the full audio potential from your computer or audio device with a USB socket, Sennheiser recommends using the BTD 500 USB (a USB dongle accessory), to ensure the source is apt-X enabled.
Sennheiser recommends this headset for...
... owners of the latest Bluetooth apt-X-enabled phones and laptops, such as more recent MacBooks, selected HTC or Samsung Galaxy music products, who would like to take advantage of their full audio capability. Also perfect for those wanting a high sound and build quality in a more convenient format.
The MM 450-X offers excellent compatibility with all Bluetooth apt-X-enabled mobile smartphone brands and computers.
Meet the Range
MM 450-X TRAVEL
MM 550-X TRAVEL
|Wearing Style||Closed-Back (Sealed) ‘On-Ear’||Closed-Back (Sealed) ‘Around-The-Ear’||Closed-Back (Sealed) ‘On-Ear‘||Closed Back (Sealed) ‘Around-The-Ear’|
|Supported Profiles||A2DP + AVRCP + HSP + HFP, Codec: SBC, apt-X||A2DP + AVRCP + HSP + HFP, Codec: SBC, apt-X||A2DP + AVRCP + HSP + HFP, Codec: SBC, apt-X||A2DP + AVRCP + HSP + HFP, Codec: SBC, apt-X|
|Noise-Cancelling||No||No||Yes||Yes + Surround Sound Function|
|Weight||105 g||179 g||105 g||179 g|
|Charging/Listening/Talk Time||3 Hours /10 Hours/20 Hours||3 Hours /10 Hours/20 Hours||As MM400-X + Listening Time With Noise-Cancelling Reduces to 8 Hours||As MM 500-X + Listening Time With Noise-Cancelling Reduces to 8 Hours|
|Frequency Response (Headphones)||15–22,000 Hz||15–22,000 Hz||15–22,000 Hz||15–22,000 Hz|
|SPL||107 dB||107 dB||107 dB||107 dB|
|Range||Up to 10 m||Up to 10 m||Up to 10 m||Up to 10 m|
1 Sennheiser MM450-X TRAVEL Bluetooth headset
USB wall charger for the US,EU,UK and AU
USB Charging Cable
In Flight adapters (3.5mm double mono jack/6.3mm gold adapter plug
Quick set up guide
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
They are still going strong and still sound superb.Read more
The pairing process is fairly simple - I have paired them with multiple devices and can...Read more