Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Sennheiser PC 8 USB Internet Telephony On-Ear Headset - Black
Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on 14 April 2013
Bought as a replacement for my Logitech headset for gaming chat, had the previous hardware for several years and they finally got broken so needed a decent replacement. I already have a full 5.1 setup so wanted a headphone set that would complement the setup and still allow me to appreciate the in game sound while speaking with friends. This works great so far, unlike my closed cup Logitech the open backs of these allow more game sound to my ears while still proving clear voice communication. These are also nice and light, and unlike the former they don't seem to pinch my glasses against my ears leaving them sore after extended periods of use. Packaging was also great, there's certainly no way you'd get them out of the package without obliterating the packaging, so full confidence they're new and unopened. Finally plug and play on Windows 8 worked great, simply plugged them in and several seconds later all worked straight out of the box.
on 17 October 2017
I've had this product for 3.5 years. It works great, sound and microphone quality are excellent. But, they are very uncomfortable to wear for longer than 30 minutes, I don't watch films with these as they press on the cartilage and become sore. The foam has degraded and leaves small black foam pieces all over my face and ears now, so I'm not looking for new foam pieces, but I will probably just buy a new pair that are more comfortable.
on 11 April 2017
I use this headset a lot and it is comfortable, lightweight and the sound quality is good. Overall I'm pleased with the purchase. The reason for not awarding 5 stars is that I find the wires leading up to the headset seem to get entangled very easily, more so than with other headsets I've had which is a bit annoying. It always seems to take time to untangle the wires each time I go to use the headset from one day to another but that's a minor matter as the headset itself is good and happy with it.
on 20 August 2017
My second set to replace a set where the ear foam was disintegrating after 4 years of daily use for work. Comfortable and excellent sound quality. My boss noticed the calls were really clear.
on 17 September 2017
Lightweight and comfortable for extended use. Voice comms are good with clear audio but music playback etc. distorts badly. A good headset for telephony etc. but overpriced for the quality with anything else.
on 8 July 2017
Good quality product, a number of my colleagues use these and are impressed. If other colleagues want headphones I'll be buying these again.
on 13 August 2017
Nice headset. A little disappointed that the earmuffs are so small would prefer a larger over-ear cover. However the quality of the sound and the mic reproduction are good
on 9 November 2017
Excellent quality and are detected by Windows 8.1 and installed drivers from Windows update without intervention or manual download.
on 1 November 2017
Perfection. Works wonderfully and I can hear and be heard with no problems at all. First class.
on 16 April 2017
These work on skype fine, but I feel a little flimsy on the head.