Sennheiser PX 200-II i Dynamic Closed On-Ear Headset with Smart Remote and Mic to Control iPhone
|Price:||£69.99 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£10.00 (13%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Smart remote with mic to control iPhones and other Apple devices
- Closed design, blocks outside noise, enhances bass and does not disturb anyone around you
- Steel reinforced headband for durability and strength
- Integrated volume control for so you can adjust the sound levels without reaching for the player
- Fold and flip design allows the ear cups to be turned 90° and the headphones folded towards the headband
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
Sennheiser PX 100-II Foldable Open Mini On-Ear Headphone - Black
Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 On-Ear Headphones for Android - Black
Sennheiser HD 65 Closed Dynamic TV Headphone with Independent Volume Control
Skullcandy Lowrider New 2014 On-Ear Audio Headphones with Micophone - Black
Sennheiser PC 8 USB Internet Telephony On-Ear Headset - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||magicdiscounts||last price||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Desire IT (DISPATCHED FROM UK)||Amazon.co.uk|
|Compatible Devices||iPod touch (2nd), iPod classic, iPod nano (4th/5th), iPod shuffle (3rd), iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad, Macbook, Macbook Pro, Mac Pro^Telephone||iPod^iPhone and MP3||—||TV||Universal||PC/Gaming|
|Headphones Form Factor||On-Ear||On-Ear||On-Ear||Over-Ear||On-Ear||On-Ear|
|Item Dimensions||20.07 x 5.51 x 9.91 cm||—||28 x 37 x 22 cm||8 x 17.98 x 22.99 cm||18.5 x 8 x 22 cm||6.35 x 21.08 x 24.38 cm|
|Special Feature||noise cancelling||with microphone||Volume Control||noise cancelling||with_microphone||Volume Control^Mute Control^Noise Cancellation|
Style Name: Smart Remote and Mic | Colour Name: Black
PX 200-IIi Portable Headset for Apple Devices
A musical all-rounder which lets you enjoy your personal favorites ‘anytime and anywhere’ on your portable player or phone. Every detail has been attended to. This lightweight foldable headset produces a warm, natural sound with a resounding bass and has won multiple awards. The closed-back design helps seal out background distractions to allow you to more fully immerse yourself in your music, while ensuring that there is no noise leakage to annoy fellow companions or commuters. Available in smart black or cool white. A smart remote and mic ensure easy management of tracks and calls with all Apple devices*.
- Amazingly powerful sound for their small size
- Simple and sturdy fold-up design for easy and safe transportation
- Closed-backed (sealed) ear cups block sound both ways
Learn more about the PX 200-Iii
No matter where you enjoy listening to your music this headset will provide hours of pleasure without any form of listener fatigue. The sound is well-balanced, detailed and refined with a wide soundstage that does not allow your music to feel ‘closed-in’. Enjoy your music without being disturbed or disturbing others.
- High quality sound in a lightweight and travel friendly design – for every type of music
- Closed-backed – blocks out your environment for maximum enjoyment of your music
- Full control of your music and calls from the smart remote
- Comfortable design – with lightweight materials, soft foam ear pads and headband padding
- Robust materials ensure a long lifespan including a metal-hinged headband - for added strength
- Handy volume adjuster built into the cable
- Single-sided cable to prevent tangling
- Supplied with soft vinyl bag – for storage and protection
- Audio is supported by most other sources with a 3.5 mm jack such as MP3 and CD players etc. Full functionality* with iPad, iPod, iPhone and some functions may be limited on other makes of mobile phone (iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.)
- Global support for quick replacements
Did you know?
Sennheiser recommends this headphone for...
All kinds of music from bass-heavy rock to R&B to hip-hop, folk and classical. For anyone looking for a new headset that is comfortable, portable and affordable – with full-bodied sound from a design that is practical and built-to-last.
*The remote and microphone are supported by iPod touch (2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th generation), iPod classic, iPod nano (4th, 5th and 6th generation), iPod shuffle (3rd and 4th generation), iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad and Macbook, Macbook Pro and Mac Pro (2009 and later). Voice Control is supported by the iPod touch (3rd, 4th and 5th generation), iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS. (iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc). Also MP3 players, CD players, laptops etc.
Meet the range of on-ear headsets:
|Wearing Style||On-Ear Foldable Mini Headset||On-Ear Foldable Mini Headset|
|Frequency Responsebr>(Headphones)||15 - 27,000 Hz||15 - 27,000 Hz|
|Frequency Response |
|80 – 15,000 Hz||80 – 15,000 Hz|
|Acoustic Design||Open Acoustics for Natural Sound||Closed Acoustics Block Outside Noise|
|Impedance (Ohms)||32 Ohms||32 Ohms|
|Cable Length||1.2 m Single Sided Cable||1.2 m Single Sided Cable|
|Jack Plug||3.5mm, Straight||3.5mm, Straight|
|Weight (Approx.)||74 g||88 g|
|Accessories||Storage Pouch||Storage Pouch|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- My main worry, the sound leak, is no longer there. The thick cushions (significantly thicker than its predecessor, the px200) do a perfect job in preventing noise leakages ,and thus, I can enjoy my cheesy music to my heart's content without wierd glances from others on the go.
- Improved sound quality compared to the px100-II. After 8- 10 hours of burning in, the pair began to show its true potential. The px200-IIi does not lean on the heavy bass side like the px100-II, however that does not mean that it can't handle bass-demanding music genres like rock and hip-hop. It offers clearer, crisper and warmer sound compared to that of the px100-II and the music now fells much "fuller" than it used to be without leaving you being overwhelmed by the sometime-stronger-than-necessary bass level of the px100-II.
- Robust build quality despite being very light weight. If you're a fan of the sennheiser px franchise then this should go without saying,although it is still an undeniable merit compared to some 140 GBP+ pairs that can easily snap merely by putting on once or twice.
- The smart remote and mic are absolutely icing on the cake. They are completely compatible with my iphone and ipod touch. Also, the mic provides significantly better conversation qualities compared to the iphone's original headphones.
- Although the cushions are excellent in blocking your music, they don't do the same with the external noises, so you will still suffer in noisy environments like the underground for example.Still, unlike the px100-II, you can still hear your music properly, so your best bet might just be turning the music a bit louder to suppress them.
- The thicker cushions also come with stronger grip on your ears, making the first few attempts of using it a bit painful before you get used to it.
- The middle button of the smart control (play/talk/forward song/ stop/ etc...) is significantly shallower than the adjacent volume control ones, therefore is really hard to press properly.
Sennheiser has pulled it off, again with the px200-IIi. They are definitely not a brand which skyrocket their prices only by wagering their name on it. Thus, you truly get what you pay for. If you're not some audiophile, not willing to pay hundreds of quid to not be sure whether it is even worth paying that much and only want to casually enjoy good music, the px200-IIi without a doubt is for you.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
rucksack and are extremely comfortable in use.Read more