Sennheiser PC350SE Special Edition Noise Blocking Gaming Headset
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sennheiser'Eargonomic s technology delivers ultimate Acoustic Refinement and sonic accuracy
- Pro quality mounted microphone boom provides crystal-clear conversations and automatically mutes
- 2 year parts and labor warranty
- Closed back circumaural earcups, provide isolation from environmental sounds so you can focus on
- Full size) ear cups fitted with ultra comfortable ear pads Velvet are ideal for long gaming
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
Sennheiser GAME ZERO Professional Noise Blocking Gaming Headset - Black
Sennheiser PC 373D 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset - Black/Red
Audio-Technica ATH-M50X Studio Monitor Professional Headphones - Black
beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Studio Headphones - 80 Ohm
Logitech G430 Gaming Headset for PC Gaming, PS4, Xbox One with 7.1 Dolby Surround
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||beauty stores|
|Connectivity Technology||—||2x 3.5 mm (1/8")^Wired||USB||Wired||Wired||USB^Wired|
|Headphones Form Factor||—||over-ear||Circumaural||Over-ear||Over-Ear||Supraaural|
|Item Dimensions||6.22 x 23.11 x 23.62 cm||3 x 14 x 18 cm||10.9 x 23.7 x 25.02 cm||25.4 x 28.96 x 10.41 cm||12.7 x 25.4 x 20.32 cm||22 x 25 x 10 cm|
|Item Weight||—||301 grams||354 grams||0.95 kg||454 grams||0.6 kg|
|Special Feature||noise_cancelling; Noise_Isolating; Volume_Control; with_microphone||Volume Control||Volume Control^Mute Control||—||—||—|
the Sennheiser PC 350 Special Edition updates and improves what is lauded performance as the standard for professional, the PC gamer 350, this Special Edition version fetures incorporates new materials and to improve performance of this First, pro quality headset. new designed metal Ear cup covers improve and enhance sound quality noise isolating the new capability. braided cable improves flexibility and durability. the Special Edition now features a volume control located on the right earcup for sound level adjustment. Additonally, muting the headset mic now incorporates a feature. Simply lift the boom to mute the noise-canceling mic. the PC 350 Special Edition's sound quality is best in class, giving you a competitive advantage. Using Sennheiser Ergonomic Ear Refinement) (E.a.R. imaging technology, the stereo unparalled. is the frequency response has been optimized for perception binaural, improving your ability to detect where a sound is coming from. Localization is precise so, you feel like you 're in the game. the PC 350 Edition's Special combination of technology, features performance puts you in control of the game!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Jumping into the drink with this purchase turned out to be a good idea. The audio is quality excellent - practically as good my hifi speakers - and performs exactly as it's supposed to; in Counter Strike I can hear the position of my opponents really well, even over people talking in teamspeak.
Comfort is crucial to me because I want to use them from sun up to sun down, and the pc350se delivers here as well. The pads completely encircle your ears and I've experienced no pain at all while wearing them. This is incredible when I consider I've had very few good experiences with earphones in the past. That said, they do make my ears sweaty after many long hours of wear and I couldn't say I was completely comfortable with wearing them at a 6 hour stretch without a break.
Where this headset really shines, however, is the mic quality. It's vastly superior to anything I've owned before and in my experience blows most other headsets completely out of the water with barely any configuration on my part. Moreover, the noise cancelling works basically flawlessly. It picks up whispers but doesn't pick up breathing.
The only downsides, then: the comfort is good but not 100% ideal; the audio doesn't match a purpose built pair of headphones; you can hear every sound that the cord makes, which is slightly annoying when you notice it. Is it worth £100~? Probably, but I wouldn't say it was a bargain.
I was once again happy to become the owner of a Sennheiser headset for my gaming habits, as once again, it fulfilled all my desires, whether I'm on teamspeak or listening to music.
The earphones sits well on your head, and even after hours of gaming, you do not feel a need to remove them. They furthermore shield out external noise well.
The microphone works well, I am sounding nice and clear for those I speak to, and even when I record singing, it sounds well, it's me singing... but the recording is great.
It handles all ranges of sound well, I've mainly tested it with rock.
1. As previously mentioned the lacking of bass, shouldn't have to tweak your EQ just for a headset that uses 3.5 jacks.
2. Long term wearing (3+ hour play session) was uncomfortable
3. The audio control on the right ear cup doesn't mute turn the volume all the way down and the lowest point is still quite loud
4. The microphone quality isn't the best and it picks up from the ear cups?!?!?!!!!!!
The noise cancelling is really the only thing going for it! Except that because of this, you find yourself talking louder as you can't hear yourself talk (this is a common human reaction). And an equally priced headset has voice-feeding that plays your voice back to you at a low volume to counteract the noise cancelling ear cups!
Considering that I have been using a set of Fatal1tys for years that are still going strong and now only cost £20 on amazon this headset really didn't deliver what I wanted as a gamer. That said, for the casual gamer who plays for an hour or so and just want voice comms that sound clearer than a bog standard desk mic then you'll be alright.
If this headset was more in the region of £60 then this would probably be a 5* review, sadly, it's in the £120 region so it's a 3*
1) The microphone is great once I plugged it in my add in sound card (Asus Xonar DG). The on-board card gave me some hissing noise, but it clearly wasn't microphones fault;
2) The sound on the headphones is nice and precise with enough bass;
3) The heaphones are very comfortable - they adjust to the head very well (they have both vertical and horizontal tilt) and although the pressure from clamping force is on the high side, the headphones are so large that the pressure evens out and doesn't bother me.
4) Volume regulator on the headphones themselves and microphone on/off switch by lowering or rising the microphone boom is super convenient when compared to in-line controls.
1) The sound is good, but it's not great for music. I'm no audiophile, but I feel that some of my other non gaming headphones are more pleasant to listen to;
2) When the cord slides along my clothing it picks up some mechanical vibration that is passed to headphones. In effect I can quite clearly hear how headphone cord brushes against my sweater's zipper. No big issue, but I thought I might mention it.
3) They are quite expensive, but for the build quality it's understandable.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Excellent sound quality and good microphone.Read more