Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Sennheiser Momentum 1.0 On-Ear Headphones - Red (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Price:||£135.54 + £5.24 UK Delivery|
Import Fees Deposit
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more . Import Fees Deposit shown above may change depending on your chosen shipping option and the items in your basket during checkout.
- Shop Amazon’s worldwide selection
- Reliable international delivery in as little as 2 business days
- Sold and shipped from abroad. All import customs duties and taxes included at the time of purchase
- Customer service and returns processed by Amazon.co.uk
- Separate terms and conditions of purchase apply
- Manufacturer warranty will not apply
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Immaculately elegant in a range of distinctive colours
- On-ear design crafted from luxurious, lightweight and hardwearing materials
- Utilises high-end headphone technology to deliver full sound with extraordinary detail
- Single-sided detachable cable with an in-line remote and mic compatible with Apple's iDevices
- On-ear design passively reduces background noise to a minimum in even the noisiest of environments
- Manufacturer warranty will not apply
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Style Name: On-ear | Colour Name: Red
MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphones (Available in Ivory, Blue, Pink, Green, Red, Black and Brown)
The MOMENTUM On-Ear`s elegant design and distinctive colours embody the high-end aesthetics of the company’s award-winning MOMENTUM full-size headphones in a smaller format, that’s perfect for enjoying high performance sound on the go. Joining Sennheiser’s original Style Collection (ivory, blue, pink and green), you can also choose from a range that includes high-gloss black, classic brown and bold red.
There’s so much more – you can enjoy the perfect combination of sound and style. Powerful, state-of-the-art magnet systems offer uncompromising stereo sound that is richly detailed and spacious with a slight emphasis on the bass.
- Choose from either a range of subtle pastel or statement bold colours to suit your style
- Luxurious, lightweight design that will take you anywhere
- Enjoy a rich pure sound that is incredibly detailed
- Detachable in-line remote and microphone compatible with Apple’s iDevices
Learn more about the MOMENTUM On-Ears
The MOMENTUM On-Ear is a brilliant way to enjoy music when travelling to work; the compact on-ear design lets you take that experience anywhere. The luxurious Alcantara ear pads reduce background noise to a minimum in noisy environments, while a convenient in-line remote and microphone allow direct control over Apple iDevices for music playback and making and receiving calls on the go.
- MOMENTUM On-Ear headphones are crafted from luxurious, lightweight materials including stainless steel and soft Alcantara – stylish yet durable enough to use on the move
- Match your style - MOMENTUM On-Ear is available in a choice of seven different colours to suit your individual look
- Powered by Sennheiser’s 18Ω proprietary sound drivers – the On-Ear’s deliver full stereo sound with an extraordinary rendition of detail
- Closed-back design - to reduce background noise to a minimum in even the noisiest of environments (also allowing enough sound through to give you a sense of the environment you are in)
- Premium comfort - soft and supple ear pads made from high quality Alcantara, sourced from Milan
- The headband is crafted from a single piece of stainless steel - it is easy to adjust, lightweight and durable
- Maximum convenience - a single-sided detachable cable with an in-line remote and microphone for compatibility with Apple devices
- Chic, durable carrying case, also for storage
* Functions are device dependent
Did you know?
Lightweight yet strong, the MOMENTUM On-Ears elegant headband sliders are made from premium stainless steel. The headband and ear pads are wrapped in high-tech Alcantara, a luxury material used by car and yacht upholsterers for its unique combination of softness, comfort and durability.
Sennheiser recommends this headphone for...
...anyone who would like to be able to combine both a smart, eye-catching design and incredible sound performance in a portable format. It’s so easy to fit these into your everyday life.
This headphone is compatible with any device with a 3.5 mm headphone socket for audio, including MP3, iPod, iPhone (iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries).
MOMENTUM On-Ear headphones
Cable with smart remote
Standard connection cable
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They arrived next day, the packaging, as might be expected is top rate. Great quality card outer which contains a black soft feel zipper case with mesh inserts for the cables. Inside, the headset is further protected by a drawstring fabric bag. They look fabulous. Mine are deep red and stainless steel, surprisingly this colour is discontinued. It's rich and dramatic and the earpads are really soft and comfortable. They're relatively small and do sit literally on the ear. That means there isn't total external noise isolation and I guess there's a bit of sound leakage if someone were sitting next to me. However, I've bought these to use around the home and garden and they're ideal. In terms of comfort, they're adjustable and it's easy to set the pads exactly right. The headband is steel, but it's lightweight and padded and for a full headset, it's probably the most comfortable I own. As its light, I'm barely aware of it. The fall nicely round the neck too and they're a real design classic.
As for sound, it's everything I'd expect. Full, rich deep bass, but it doesn't overpower the mid and treble tones which are also clean and distinct. It's immersive and sounds as if the instruments are coming from various different places. I love them and this will be my go to headset fir music on the move round the home. Stunning and you should snap them up when you see them at a reasonable price.
I have had these headphones for about 18 months and I really liked them; the only problem was that after about a year they stopped working in one ear. I bought new headphones and those were fine, so given that I wasn't using these any more I decided to see if I could fix them; I no longer cared if I broke them.
It turns out it was a really, really easy fix. I used another product (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00UOMGKB2/), which served as a new wire, and I literally just unscrewed the left earpiece, fit the new cable in (the interior of the headphone is an actual jack), and then screwed it back together. Attached are photos of the finished product, but I didn't take any before or during and I'm not going to replicate the fix for the sake of a 3-star review.
Trust me or not, these are great headphones but you might want to replace the cable itself.
edit: just took them apart again and added in photos demonstrating how easily i fixed them.
Now I have to teach them about Hi Res Audio.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews