Sennheiser MM70i In-Ear Headset with Smart Remote and Mic for Apple Devices - White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sennheiser sound experience - superior dynamic range and enhanced bass response
- Smart remote with microphone for Apple users - change the volume, control your music-playing and video options, answer or end calls and activate Voice Control
- Noise isolating design - enables you to listen to music and have phone conversations even in noisy locations
- Incredible upgrade experience, hear the tiniest of details that you have never heard before
- Comfortable custom fit - sleek ergonomic design, ear sleeves (S/M/L), pouch, winder and clip
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item Sennheiser MM70i In-Ear Headset with Smart Remote and Mic for Apple Devices - White
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Headphones Form Factor||earbuds||Earbuds||Earbuds||Earbuds||Earbuds||Earbuds|
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
MM 70i Ear-Canal Headset (Available in Black or White) for Apple Devices
Robust, close-fitting ear buds, excellent sound quality, and instant control of your Apple device – the Sennheiser MM 70i headset has it all. Specifically designed for the iPhone, iPod and iPad*, it features a sleek in-line remote with microphone for complete control over the volume, answering/ending calls, iPhone Voice Control and music-playing options like play/pause and skip track. Your music will get a boost with Sennheiser stereo speakers which, together with the noise-reducing in-ear design, deliver a stunning and very detailed sound. A wide choice of ear adaptors provides a snug fit, reducing ambient noise for superior music quality in loud locations.
- Designed to keep you in touch with your music and calls
- Effective noise blocking – for uninterrupted music in planes, trains or other noisy locations and calls without distractions
- Clear, natural sound reproduction that is especially good also for quieter passages of music and classical pieces
- Lightweight and compact for use anywhere and everywhere with plenty of handy accessories
Learn more about the MM 70i
The MM 70i sounds powerful and clear on all genres, but on instrumental tracks, particularly classical and jazz, it shines. There is an overall sense of power and balance with every track you listen to.
- Made for the latest generations of iPhone, iPad, iPod and MacBook Pro*
- Smart in-line remote control with microphone – change the level, control your music-playing options, answer or end calls and activate Voice Control – all from a sleek built-in unit
- Feel the beat – with bass-driven Sennheiser sound
- A 1.4 m cable provides plenty of slack and has a gold-plated 3.5 mm plug for wide compatibility with MP3 players, CD players, laptops and more
- Noise isolating ear canal design for enhanced sound clarity
- Comfortable custom fit – 3 sizes of ear sleeves (S/M/L) supplied in two designs
- Always ready to go - supplied with cable clip, a cable winder and a storage pouch to protect the headset
- Audio is supported by most other sources with a 3.5 mm jack such as MP3 and CD players etc. Full functionality* with iPad, iPod, iPhone but some functions may be limited on other makes of mobile phone. (iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.)
- Peace of mind from a 2-year warranty - with global support for quick replacements
Did you know?
An inline remote control and microphone allows you to adjust volume and playback, as well as make calls. The volume controls on the remote work independently of the volume setting on whatever source device you listen from. There are buttons for this on the remote, while playback is controlled with a single button and various tap patterns for different functions.
The MM 70i ships with a generous accompaniment of accessories, including a black snap-shut carrying pouch, a cable winder that fits inside the pouch, six total pairs of ear tips in various shapes and sizes and a shirt clip.
Sennheiser recommends this headset for...
.. Connoisseurs of high-quality sound and style, who are looking for a simple, smart and multi-featured headset.
*The remote and microphone are supported by iPod touch (2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th generation), iPod classic, iPod nano (4th, 5th and 6th generation), iPod shuffle (3rd and 4th generation), iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad and MacBook, MacBook Pro and Mac Pro (2009 and later). Voice Control is supported by the iPod touch (3rd, 4th and 5th generation), iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS. (iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod Nano, iPod shuffle, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc.). Also MP3 players, CD players, laptops etc.
Meet the range of ear-canal headsets:
MM 30i (Black or White)
MM 70i (Black or White)
|Frequency Responsebr>(Headphones)||17 – 20,000 Hz||18 – 22,000 Hz||C10 – 20,000 Hz|
|Frequency Response |
|80 – 15,000 Hz||80 – 15,000 Hz||80 – 15,000 Hz|
|Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||106 dB||106 dB||125 dB|
|Impedance (Ohms)||16 Ohms||16 Ohms||16 Ohms|
|Cable Length||1.2 m||1.4 m||1.2 m|
|Jack Plug||3.5mm, Angled||3.5mm, Angled||3.5mm, Angled|
|Weight (Approx.)||11 g||12 g||18 g|
|Accessories||One Ear Sleeve Set in Three Different Sizes (S/M/L)||Two Types of Ear Adapter Sets (S/M/L) |
|Three Types of Ear Adapters (S/M/L) |
Protective Case with Silica Gel Pads
Sound Adjustment and Cleaning Tool
Optional Ear Hooks
1 x MM 70i white headset
Two ear sleeve sets in three different sizes (S/M/L)
Cable winder and cable clip
Top customer reviews
One thing I'd like to point out is that the image on Amazon makes the remote look HUGE. This was the only reason I didn't buy these ones in the first place as I didn't want that big clumpy thing hanging near my face. This is not the case though, it's quite small and perfectly acceptable measuring about 27mmx9mm and is really easy to use even without having to look at what buttons you're pressing.
Great buy and would definitely recommend.
UPDATE: I have now been using these for 6months and have been happy with them up until last week. The cord started crackling whenever it was bumped, also sending a tiny electric shock into my ear. I've never had this with previous Sennheiser's before so hoping it's just a one off. I contacted Amazon this morning and within 30minutes they had already shipped our a replacement pair. Hoping this pair lasts a bit longer.
It comes with a remote. The standard features are included (volume control, music on/off, answer/end phonecall). Also it allows you to use voice control (on my iPhone 4), and also to skip forward or back a track. Two quick presses to skip, and three to go back. (But the first three presses it will return to the start of the current track, so you need to press it six times to go to the previous track).
Also included is a small leather (or leather substitute!) pouch, with a protective widget (not sure what to call it!), which you can plug the earphones into and then wrap the cable around before placing in the pouch, so that they are protected.
Well worth the money (purchased at Amazon prices that is, and not the Apple store price!). My only reservation is that I had a pair of Sennheiser earphones a couple of years ago and the right earphone stopped working after about 6 months. From the Amazon reviews this seemed to be a common problem. I am hoping that this problem has been rectified for this model. Judging by the reviews, so far so good.
Five stars for me, as long as I don't encounter the same problem I did with my last pair!
I have been a long time user of Sennheiser earphones, but until buying these I had not purchased their smartphone compatible models. I have mixed feelings about this model.
The audio quality from these appears to be identical to the CX400 on which this model is based, they have a good bass response from the dynamic driver but lack clarity in the upper and mid ranges. I primarily listen to audio books on my tube commute through London every morning and this would be an issue if it wasn't for the excellent sound isolation provided by the various ear buds included with these; I find the large double flange silicone buds perfect for my ears.
What lets these down is two-fold: First the remote control has an analogue volume slider which travels less than 10mm making any fine volume control virtually impossible and leaving you to use the digital volume on the phone instead. To compound this, I found that in the intermediate positions the slider did not attenuate both channels by an equal amount requiring constant fiddling to get an equal level in both ears.
Secondly, Sennheiser have chosen to use an asymmetric cable design so as to keep the microphone in proximity to your face, the remote hangs below your left ear and the cable running from the remote to the jack plug is very short. I found this to be a problem as I tend to keep my phone in my right trouser pocket and often found the left earphone being tugged uncomfortably and dislodging itself at the expense of sound isolation.
My last criticism of these is based on reports I have had from the recipients of phone calls I have made while using the in-line microphone; they have reported significant background noise particularly in the high.mid frequency region which did not seem to be the case with the Samsung supplied earphones I had used previously.
Most recent customer reviews
Noise isolation is effective.
The volume slider is useful and does not crackle like some cheaper equivalents.Read more
This is the third pair of these I've had, and all have had the rubberised cover on the jack pull off after 6 months...Read more