on 17 January 2017
Firstly the sound - fantastic. Well balanced between treble and bass, being neither too much of either end of the spectrum. The brand is well known for having good quality sound, and it fell in line with my expectations. Coming to this from Skullcandy which seemed to lean more towards the bass side of things, going to this was a bit more 'lighter' in the sound which wasn't totally unexpected.

I was searching everywhere for earphones with a full remote (not just volume but forward / skip / pause), this did the deal nicely and worked with my iPhone just fine. It's nice having all that control as you go along without having to look at the screen. Safer too, if walking.

The build quality came up with an issue. The remote stopped working completely after about 4/5 months of usage. Not particularly heavy usage or obvious damage / strain on the device. Just stopped, hence the 3 stars. Despite that, I appreciated the thinness of the cables and the join where the two converge into one. It feels professional and strong, as well as considered about the subtleness of the cables.

Other reviews have suggested changing the ear-pads so they fit the ears snuggly as it helps really get all the sound quality these buds provide. I sized up, but it caused some strain in the ear after a while. Doing so helped with the sound quality, but switched back to the default for comfort sake.
on 10 May 2017
I bought these to use for making phone calls with an iPhone.
They fit pretty well (no different than many IEMs out there). Sound quality is good and I got no complaints about how I am heard when using the microphone.
For music they are OK but this is not what I bought them for. I have much better headphones I use for music listening.
All in all - good quality for the price, from a proper headphone brand.
on 25 January 2017
I use these infrequently and after a few months 5 or 6 times used, the left bud failed. They were replaced and now after half a dozen outings the left bud has failed again. I occasionally use them on a 30 minute walk so they have cost me £2.50 to use every 30 mins. Terrible value. I did a lot of research before committing to this purchase so am very disappointed. If you buy these I would strongly advise you to purchase the Amazon 2 year protection
on 3 August 2017
I make a lot of calls for work and spend a lot of time on trains. In a typical week I probably wear these for 20-25 hours. They are comfortable and provide a decent sound quality at all ranges when used with an iPhone. I have better (and considerably more expensive) headphones in the past but after these I feel no need to trade up. The mic works well when used for 'phone calls.
There are 3 sizes of rubber earplug supplied so should be something for everyone from the elfen to Prince Charles. I personalised my fit with a little Sugru for additional comfort.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 December 2015
The range of headphones on sale can be bafflingly broad, making selecting a pair to buy a little bit of a lucky dip. These however come with really good credentials - they've been selling well for quite a while, with lots of positive reviews both from people who have used them for quite a while and from those picky about their sound quality, and they consistently come out very well. They also come with a 2 year guarantee, which is worth bearing in mind given the smattering of reviews from people who say their own set ran into faults within weeks. The guarantee will still cover you ad Sennheiser has a good reputation for dealing efficiently and fairly with replacements.
on 20 March 2017
I bought these earphones because my Apple ones kept falling out while I was exercising. I'm really impressed so far because they're way better in quality than my Apple earphones. The noise cancelling effect is very useful for blocking out the loud music in the gym. I like the fact that even though I didn't choose the most expensive option, this was still great value for money.
on 10 January 2015
Quality sound and the microphone works great with my HTC phone even though the box refers to Samsung Galaxy. These are the best sounding earphones I have ever had (my second pair due to an accident with the first - wholly my fault!). Why not 5 stars - well the leads tangle easy and they give you a pouch which doesn't help much. I have a much cheaper set with broad tangle free leads which I stuff in my pocket and never tangle into a mess. Why can't all the manufacturers adopt that type of lead.
on 8 August 2017
One excellent pair of earphones! Midtones and Highs are very good resulting in a quality sound. The lows are also surprisingly ok, it's not bass heavy but that's not what these are intended for. A million times better than that rackety tin sound from apples ones. Would recommend. Only down side is they look cheap and plasticity although build quality is good.
on 27 April 2017
Although the product looked good, the sound quality was awful! I had to push the buds close to my ears to hear the music at a decent level, and then they didn't stay there. There was almost no bass in the music, and as I listen to dance music mainly (or bass heavy songs) it really didn't work for me.

Also bought from Tape City, they took ages to confirm the refund and they also had the cheek to subtract the amount they paid for postage (£1.95) from my refund!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 March 2016
I like Sennheiser and you know what to expect of their earphones. These were bought as a present and have proved (unsurprisingly) an appreciated and often used gift. Functionality as you would expect and a sound that exceeds the pricing point.