Sennheiser HD 380 Pro Collapsible High end Headphones - Black
|Price:||£149.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Extended frequency response for accurate, reliable sound reproduction
- Closed around-the-ear design for excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise (up to 32dB)
- Replaceable single-sided, coiled cable with 3.5mm jack connector and screw type adapter to ¼"
- Exceptional comfort for extended listening; collapses for storage
- Carrying case included for engineers on the go
Sennheiser products sold and dispatched by Amazon.co.uk carry the Sennheiser limited warranty. Learn more here.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
HD 380 pro, a new professional monitoring headphone. The HD 380 pro provides an extended frequency response with increased sound pressure level (up to 110dB) for accurate sound reproduction in all kinds of demanding use. Adding on, its closed circumaural design provides excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise, hence making it ideal for monitoring purposes. Not only that, the lightweight and secure-fit design offers a very comfortable listening experience to the sound professional who has to wear them over long durations.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Previously my favourite headphones were the beyerdynamic DT770 Pro which I really enjoy. These blow them out of the water. Plenty of bass, and loads of effortless detail.
Then there is the fact they fold away so are easy to store and carry.
Clear sound; sit well on head; easy to stow away in carrying case.
Possibly lead could be a bit longer but generally no problems. I am well pleased.
- Brilliant sound reproduction suitable for all types of music.
- Lovely frequency response all across the range; detailed (but not harsh) high end, lovely warm mid and very good bass on the low end.
- Easy drive, these can sound great with portable devices as well as proper hi-fi equipment and computer sound cards.
- Excellent build quality. Construction is good, cable is a long length and a good thickness.
- Folds up easily for convenient transport.
- Comes with a handy travelling case and 3.5mm to 6.3mm adapter.
- Not the most comfortable phone i've ever had. They clamp pretty tight on the head which can get uncomfortable after about an hour. Also with it being so tight your ears warm up fast if the room your in is not cool.
- Not the best looking phone when worn, the headband is a strange shape.
- Considering they are pro headphones there is noticeable coloring to the sound. When i listen to this and compare them with my hi-fi speakers and Grado phones there is a massive difference in sound. However you do get used to this very quickly
- Although wire is good length it is coiled! This is a pain as it looks bad, weighs a lot and puts stress on the headphone jack when you sit far away from the source.
Overall i love these headphones. As musical equipment they are great with a wide frequency response and suitable to all types of music, but aesthetically then are not as good as others i've had by Sennheiser in the past. They can get uncomfortable after a relatively short time which is a shame as the sound they produce is un-fatiguing and down-right nice. Sennheiser could've done with working on the design too as they look pretty weird to wear!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The supplied cable was faulty -- hence the title of the post. When I called Sennheiser to report the problem with the cable -- the response was quick (I spoke to a human within... Read morePublished 3 months ago by DW
Exceptionally well built. No problems with comfortability. Was expecting a little more oomph in the sound but overall quality is great.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
I got mine in Dec.2010 (!) via Amazon and was very surprised when I realised that these cans are still on the market for a bargain price of £93!! Read morePublished 4 months ago by Underground Rat