Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
2 year Accidental Damage & Breakdown Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- Accidental damage cover including mechanical and electrical breakdown.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
Sennheiser HD 380 Pro Collapsible High end Headphones - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extended frequency response for accurate, reliable sound reproduction
- Closed around-the-ear design for excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise (up to 32dB)
- Replaceable single-sided, coiled cable with 3.5mm jack connector and screw type adapter to ¼"
- Exceptional comfort for extended listening; collapses for storage
- Carrying case included for engineers on the go
- Frequency response- 8 - 27000 Hz. The maximum power handling capacity is 500mW and the resonance frequency is 90Hz
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Audio-Technica ATH-M50X Studio Monitor Professional Headphones - Black
beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Studio Headphones - 80 Ohm
Sennheiser PXC 480 Around-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones - Black
Shure SRH840-E Professional Closed-back Studio & Hi-Fi Headphones, Precisely Tailored Frequency Response for Rich Bass, Clear Mid-range and Extended Highs, Detachable Cable, Collapsible, Black
Shure SRH440-E Professional Headphones, accurate audio across an extended range, collapsible, black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Connectivity Technology||Wired||USB; Wired||Wired||—||USB; Wired||USB; Wired|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over-Ear and Closed back||Over-ear||Over-Ear||Around ear||Over-Ear and Closed back||Over-ear|
|Item Dimensions||17.53 x 9.91 x 22.61 cm||28.96 x 25.4 x 10.41 cm||25.4 x 12.7 x 20.32 cm||20 x 6 x 16 cm||11.43 x 21.59 x 24.13 cm||11.43 x 21.59 x 24.13 cm|
|Item Weight||454 grams||285 grams||454 grams||0.8 kg||0.79 kg||0.91 kg|
|Special Feature||noise cancelling||—||—||noise cancelling||Dj-Style||nv: Cord^3m OFC - coiled detachable | Driver Unit^40mm driver Dynamic Neodym-Magnet Transducer | Ear coupling^circumaural (over-ear) - closed type | Frequency Response^10Hz - 22KHz | Impedance^44 Ohms (at 1kHz) | Manufacturer Warranty^2 Years | Max. Power Input^500mW | Microphone (w/a)^N/A | Noise Isolation^Passive - Up to 37dB of ambient noise* | Output Connections^1/8 Inch (3.5mm) | Sensitivity^105dB SPL/mW at 1kHz | Weight^181g (without cable)|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
HD 380 pro, a new professional monitoring headphone. The HD 380 pro provides an extended frequency response with increased sound pressure level (up to 110dB) for accurate sound reproduction in all kinds of demanding use. Adding on, its closed circumaural design provides excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise, hence making it ideal for monitoring purposes. Not only that, the lightweight and secure-fit design offers a very comfortable listening experience to the sound professional who has to wear them over long durations.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- IMO this is an excellent pair of closed-back headphones, i.e. where you do not want to disturb others in the vicinity
- Outstanding sound reproduction given a good source and driver
- Very good passive sound isolation, good for an noisy office environment
- Exceptional low bass response (do a search for online tone generator and try it - 28Hz was there)
- The relatively heavy coiled lead may be cheaply and easily replaced with one of these: 1M Metre 2.5mm to 3.5mm Jack Audio AUX MP3 Cable Lead - you may need to use a craft scalpel or knife to trim the 2.5mm end to ease its access into the headphone slot.
- If you find the pressure on the ears too much, store the headphones mounted on a simple stack of 5 or more paperback books: then they are always comfortable when put on; add more books to taste
- An initial burn-in period of 48 hours or so is a good idea, easily done via the repeat option on your CD player or your favourite radio station
The downsides are relatively minor:
- Most computer audio chains of MP3/Flash software and hardware are rubbish really, compared to a proper hi-fi chain, and these headphones won't conceal that, quite the opposite
- You may find your ears get warm, but that's a trade-off as part of this particular over-ear configuration, there are many other options
- Just what I needed in busy office, shame the PC audio is so poor
Anyway, I just did a replacement pads Sennheiser Genuine Replacement Ear Pads Cushions For Pc350 Pxc350 Pxe350 Hd380 Hd380-Pro Hme95 Hmec250 Headphones Fit Also Pxc450 on it as the original ones got worn-out. What to say, price-wise these are probably the best value for money out there on the market. Very "neutral", typical Sennheiser product with a wide frequency spectrum and quite comfortable to wear unless your head has to go sideways through the door. The only downside worth of note is the bass line - if you are looking for a strong bass than go with something else since these headphones definitely won't make you happy.
Well the 'but' is that the cable (coiled like an old fashioned telephone one) is heavy and noisy. Noisy? I hear you ask?? Well it just keeps rubbing against your shoulder, your collar, your neck, whatever gets in the way, and the noise from the rubbing transmits into the headphone part itself. So, your listening experience is compromised, unless of course you sit like a a statue, which none of us do. So I had to buy a replacement cable (an uncoiled one) which set me back another £23 - I do NOT expect to have to fork out another £23 for a £90 pair of 'phones just to make them bearable! Even then, it isn't perfect. So, not the best buy I have made. Had 4 different Sennheiser models over last 40 years, this is not my favourite!
Previously my favourite headphones were the beyerdynamic DT770 Pro which I really enjoy. These blow them out of the water. Plenty of bass, and loads of effortless detail.
Then there is the fact they fold away so are easy to store and carry.
They do a fair job blocking out sound.
How comfortable headphones are obviously depends on the size and shape of your head and ears. I would advise against purchasing if you are in possession of a cuboid or cone shaped head. For everyone else they will fit fine.
The only negative I see is there's no way to comfortable wear them around your neck.
Where everything else fails, this come to save the day.
Clear pure sound no matter how you play your kit.
Excellent Noise Cancellation for your VDrum needs.
Comfortable for prolonged use, after few minutes you forget you have them on.
Quality build to last.
Pouch is most welcome.
Cable is de-touchable and replacement widely available. However the way it goes in is kind of a rail, still the mini jack is the end of it, so you will need to do your research to get the proper one to change the coil.
Would buy it again and again and again!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews