on 28 May 2017
I have bought a couple of pairs of these over the past 2 years and use them everyday, commuting to/from work, etc. The sound quality is pretty decent for mid/lower-price earbuds and the rubber does a good job of keeping the ambient noise out, especially handy on the train/tube. I'm pretty happy with them lasting 12 months or so, I don't expect earphones I use everyday to last any longer.

The one issue I have is the increase in price - last time I bought a pair of these was around May 2016 and they were £26.87, but now (May 2017) they are £42.61.
5-stars at £26.87
3.5-stars at £42.61.
on 19 June 2016
Poor quality, watch out, I don't believe these are genuine. After a month one of my earphones intermittently stops working
on 25 August 2017
Purchased a pair in April 2017. I have used it for daily commute back and forth from work. Today being 25/08/2017, no sound is coming out of the right ear, an absolute disgrace, talk about poor quality. Purchased April, malfunction and effectively 'broke' in August, pathetic.
on 14 April 2017
Very good
on 21 January 2015
good headphones

i bought these for my little brother and sister and no complaints
on 2 October 2017
They broke down within a year of usage and I only use them a couple of times a week. Quality is really crap.
on 2 May 2017
Nice around sound quality with comfortable fit.
on 6 August 2015
Very fragile, had two pairs of different models. Both suffered from one ear stopping working after 6 months of average use.
on 19 August 2015
very cheap construction. weak lead. no volume control. Definitely pay more for the CX 2.00i
on 28 November 2016
Really like these Headphones. I had the Emagic E10's which were good. very tough. But the Clarity from these Badboys is "Top Notch".
Never had clarity like this from earbuds before. It beats my old E10's for Loudness as I had to turn up Volume to the max to block out the sound around me. On a Iphone. You turn the volume up halfway and its loud already. I also make music and have a pair of Sennheiser HD25 2, and its easy to say they give me the same vibe as my £155.00 studio Headphones. Only thing I am worried about with these is they feel Delicate.
So make sure you put them away in the pouch provided so you don't damage them. But if your looking for those "Traveling Headphones", I would recommend them. Good Buy. Sennheiser is Industry standard for sound engineers around the world, even the BBC.