Sennheiser BTD 300I Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Audio Transmitter for iPod/iPhone
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Optimal performance with Sennheiser PX(C) Bluetooth® headphones
- Supports apt-X® - Sophisticated audio compression technique for true hi-fi quality, with exceptionally low latency and strong resilience (The connected Bluetooth headphone is required to support A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) and apt-X audio codecs)
- Remote control operation with AVRCP - The connected Bluetooth headphone is required to support AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile)
- Transmitter draws minimal power directly from connected iPod or iPhone
- Slim and portable design
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Bluetooth wireless stereo audio transmitter for iPod and iPhone.
Top Customer Reviews
My only other thing regards the design - it protrudes out a good inch from the base of the iPod. I wish they would have made it wider but shorter, i.e. so that it covered the width of the base of the iPod as opposed to sticking out as far.Read more ›
Having spewnt the cost of an IPOD Touch 3rd Gen and PXC310 BT headphones I was very dissappointed to find that there was no direct compatibility between the two.
This transmitter gives the headphone controls full remote control functions Stop, Play, FF FWD, Next Song, FF RWD Prev Song and Talk through function which means the IPOD can stay in your pocket when in use.
Sound quality is good but I could not detect any improvement over the standard IPOD bluetooth.
The extra functionality this gives makes it worth paying ... quid for the dongle, as I'd already purchased the headphones and an IPOD, it just unfortunate that I had to shell out extra dough just to make my headphones work as they should've done in the first place.
The PXC 310 BT Headphones do not transmit to the IPOD for speech and this is still the case with this BT dongle (No Speech control). I entered this in because I was misguided by review comments to the contrary when buying the headphones.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arrived very quickly, at a good price,was easy to use and worked excellently and reliably. We are now able to use our I pod wirelessly with a Bose system anywhere.Published on 15 May 2012 by glenis
I use this with iPod Touch 4th generation and my iPhone 3G, paired to my QED Uplay Puck bluetooth receiver (apt-x capable). This then feeds into my Yamaha AV receiver. Read morePublished on 25 May 2011 by Mr. P. Stanger
I see that all the other reviews for this product give 5 stars... so this seems to be a problem with compatibility between the transmitter and an iPod Video, but it has been very... Read morePublished on 1 Feb. 2011 by Mr. C. D. Tufnell
Bought this for my Sennheiser headphones MM450 linking to myipod classic
Its fantastic though it should be included with and headphonescosting +£250
It links very eay to... Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Computers & Accessories > Webcams & VoIP Equipment
- Electronics & Photo > Accessories > Home Audio & Video Accessories > Headphones & Earphones > Wireless Headphones
- Electronics & Photo > Car & Vehicle Electronics > Accessories > Audio & Video Accessories
- Electronics & Photo > Portable Sound & Vision > Accessories > MP3 Player Accessories > Chargers & Charger Docks