2 year Accidental Damage & Breakdown Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- Accidental damage cover including mechanical and electrical breakdown.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
Sennheiser HD 600 Audiophile Quality, Open Hi-Fi stereo Headphones
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Sophisticated design, elegantly finished in black and grey
- High-quality, open metal mesh earpiece covers for an extremely transparent sound
- Computer-optimised magnet systems minimise distortion, for as close a reproduction of the original recording as possible
- Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent fast and transient response for accuracy
- Detachable OFC copper cable, Kevlar-reinforced, with very low handling noise
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Sennheiser HD 700 Around-Ear, Open Dynamic Stereo Headphones
AKG K702 Reference Open-Back Over-Ear Studio Headphones
Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Open backed Hi-Fi headphones
Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X High-Fidelity Open-Air Headphones
beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Studio Headphones - 80 Ohm
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Connectivity Technology||3.5 mm (1/8")^Wired||Wired||Wired||USB; Wired||Wired||Wired|
|Headphones Form Factor||Circumaural||over-ear||over-ear||over-ear||over-ear||Over-Ear|
|Item Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 cm||18.6 x 10 x 26.7 cm||11.3 x 19.9 x 21.2 cm||27.94 cm x 12.7 cm x 2.24 m||28.7 x 21.08 x 11.94 cm||25.4 x 12.7 x 20.32 cm|
|Item Weight||258 grams||270 grams||0.82 kg||0.57 kg||0.6 kg||454 grams|
|Special Feature||Headphone sensitivity:97 dB^Plug adapter^obstruction (300 Ω)||noise cancelling||—||lightweight||—||—|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Colour Name: Black
From the manufacturer
- Sophisticated design, elegantly finished in a gloss grey metal-flake finish.
- High-quality, open metal mesh earpiece covers for an extremely transparent sound.
- Computer-optimised magnet systems minimise any distortion for superb accuracy.
- Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils bring alive the smallest detail.
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems for optimum sensitivity and a wide soundstage.
- Soft and plush padding, the clamping force is just right for long periods of listening.
- Modular design for easy replacement of parts over years to come.
- Detachable OFC copper cable, Kevlar-reinforced, with very low handling noise.
HD 600 Reference Class Wired Headphones
Have a look at your music differently. Bring listening excitement to the next stage of intensity with the HD 600. Incorporating Sennheiser’s signature sound expertise, these open, around-the-ear headphones promise an outstanding soundstage with a warm and balanced audio reproduction. Paired with specially-tuned, highly efficient drivers capable of delivering high sound pressure levels; revelatory audio enjoyment is available at your fingertips.
- Masterfully engineered all-rounder for all types of music.
- Exceptional mids – one of the highlights of these headphones.
- Exquisite detail and separation across the entire spectrum.
- The ideal blend of sound quality, comfort, style, and durability.
- 1 HD 6001 earphones
- Volume control for all wired headphones, with 3.5 mm jack plug and 6 m cable
Learn more about the HD 600
The HD 600s are for audio purists who enjoy a natural and open sound. The diaphragm design eliminates standing waves in the diaphragm material – for absolute accuracy. These headphones are an ideal choice for the professional recording engineer recording classical music.
Did you know?
Fully open headphones give a more ‘open’ and spacious sound quality. (Closed headphones isolate the wearer from the surroundings and normally have a more ‘in head’ sound). Remember to burn them in for improved definition and clarity.
-Sennheiser recommends this headphone for:
Those who have a passion for headphones and for music – and would like to truly feel as if they were in the room with the artist or musician. These headphones are an ideal choice for the professional recording engineer recording classical music.
The HD 600 is intended for home use rather than portable listening. The HD 600 can be connected directly to hi-fi systems of the highest quality, in particular DAT, DVD, MD and CD players. A dedicated headphone amp is definitely preferable, but not essential.
|HD 600||HD 650||HD 700|
|Ear Pad Material||Velour||Velour||Microfibre|
|Frequency Response||12 Hz - 40,500 Hz||12 Hz - 41,000 Hz||10 Hz – 42,000 Hz|
|Max SPL (dB, 1 kHz, 1V)||97 dB||102 dB||105 dB|
|Wearing Style||Over-The-Head, Around-The-Ear||Over-The-Head, Around-The-Ear||Over-The-Head, Around-The-Ear|
|Impedance (Ohms)||300 Ohms||300 Ohms||150 Ohms|
|Cable Length/Orientation||3 m/ Straight ¼” Plug||3 m/ Straight ¼” Plug||3 m/ Straight ¼” Plug|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||0.1%||<0.1%||<0.03%|
|Weight (Grams, No Cable)||260 g||260 g||270 g|
|Unique Feature 1||Steel Blue Speckled Finish||Specially Tuned Voice Coils Reproduce Liquid Smooth Audio Across the Entire Frequency Spectrum||Exclusive Magnet Ventilation System Directs Airflow, Preventing Unwanted Transducer Movement|
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Have owned 580, 600, 650, 700 and Baby Orpheus.
All with many amps. but mainly with a FiiO E10K dac and Audiolab - S amp.
580's - Great sound - great for the time - detailed
650's - Lush and detailed but too warm and dark for my liking,
700's - Some treble actually hurt my ears - even with a recommended high end headphone amp. Both were returned.
Baby Orpheus - Detailed but lacked power - lacked oompfh - lacked presence.
600's - Punch, clarity, detail, tight bass, musical - simply the best in my opinion.
It will sound terrible with mp3 files - Flac or better is recommended.
Headphone listening is highly subjective - I get it but...
Sennheiser's best were/are the 600's. Ask yourself why they still sell at that price mark after all the years.
Only cons are that they need a good amplification source - It's no good with portable devices.
I can, and have, worn these for hours without the need to take them off to rest my ears. These were an expensive buy, but absolutely no regrets!
Yes, you can buy more colourful/exciting sounding headphones but these aren't intended for that purpose. Comfort is also 10/10.
The HD600's are a decent alternative to not having access to adequate monitor speakers (with good room treatment).
*Note: They do need/benefit from having a dedicated headphone amp.
Legendary and deserving of all the praise heaped on them. Muted in appearance, innocuos even. These amazing set of headphones are all about the tuning.
The sound is not in your face aggressive as is fashionable nowadays. Treble doesn't have the bleeding bite, bass doesn't have the thunderous boom. No, no.... so what is so special about the HD 650 if by those descriptors they sound , well , quite frankly boring. It's the way Sennheiser have made the mids so damn glorious, Both ends of the frequency spectrum compliment the mids, which is a rare treat. The bass and treble are there and detailed enough without pushing for your unreserved attention. They are garnish on the masteepiece.
Soundstage isn't huge and cavernous. It's close and intimate. Again it's not an over the top headphone, but rather a smooth operator.
The first time I heard the HD 650 was listening to Andrea Bocelli. Goosebumps were felt and a tear may have been shed but owning them I also use them for every other genre. Pop, rock, rap, as well movies all share the same consistent sound quality.
In the end, I would say. The HD650 is an investment for anyone who enjoys an audio treat. A Definite Must Buy
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
The HD 650s do not sound " Impressive " on first listen but as much as I do...Read more
I feel I can contribute a fair unbiased opinion.Read more