- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by The Art Shop Skipton when you purchase 5 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Sold by: Local Art Shop UK
Have one to sell?
Sennelier Abstract Innovative Acrylic Artist Paint Pouch 120ml (314 Ultramarine Blue)
|Price:||£4.84 FREE UK delivery.|
Only 5 left in stock.
Dispatched from and sold by The Art Shop Skipton.
2 new from £4.84
- Imagine a whole new way of painting with Abstract from Sennelier!
- Heavy-body multi-media acrylic paint with high pigment concentration - 34 single pigment colours among the range's 60 shades
- 54 satin finish colours, 12 high gloss colours, 6 iridescent colours and 6 fluorescent colours to choose from
- Packaged in an innovative flexible pouch that offers many benefits - from less waste and flexibility of use, with better preservation of the paint inside than conventional tubes
- The pouch fits comfortably in the hand, is easily transportable - and it can even handle the pressure if you accidentally step on it!
Frequently bought together
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Colour: 314 Ultramarine Blue
Sennelier has been a byword for quality among artists since 1887, the year when Gustave Sennelier first opened his store as a colour merchant. He then developed extra-large paint tubes for the artist Nicolas de Stael and created the oil pastel for Pablo Picasso. 128 years later, Sennelier is innovating once again by launching the first range of acrylic paints in a brand new style of packaging.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
on 16 June 2017
Colour: 759 Mars BlackVerified Purchase
Black is deep. You can paint the whole canvas with one colour and it will looks awesome.
on 20 January 2016
Colour: 502 Fluorescent YellowVerified Purchase
This line of paints is well-marketed with the refill pack-style bag: You can squeeze out the last drop of paint. However, I find that the pigmentation is mediocre. I need highly pigmented paints to hold up to being mixed with an acrylic screen medium, and this paint delivers a fairly transparent wash. The colors are beautiful, but I won't purchase again. For reference, I purchased about 6 or 7 of these.