- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 4105 KB
- Publisher: Carina; 1 edition (14 Nov. 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00FMZW2PO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #655,895 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|This price was set by the publisher.|
Selfish Beings (Selfish Beings, Book 1) Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Today's author is one who contacted me, which I am amazed at! I will be honest, had I found his book on Goodreads or Amazon and read the blurb I possibly wouldn't have read it. Due to my features I have read it, and I can honestly say I am extremely glad I did!
This young man has produced a book which has a totally different take on the whole Heaven and Hell idea. I am not religious in any way, but this book held my attention throughout, made sense to me, and gave me a feel good moment when it all came together!
Lucifer is concerned about losing the 'game' with 'The Hated One' or God to the rest of us. Since going their seperate ways both sides have been desperately trying to gain more souls for their own. And unfortunately for Lucifer he seems to be losing the game.
From a simple quest to gain more souls for Hell comes an epic plan to create something which will tempt mortals to commit acts they normally wouldn't. This would allow their souls a direct line to Hell, and help Lucifer to win once and for all.
The plan comes from Kaarl, the son of one of Lucifer's board members, Mastema. The hatred between father and son is hilarious!
“What does that worthless waste of my seed have to do with this?”
“Kaarl had always been different from his brothers. Not “apples and oranges” different, “apples and I wish you had been a miscarriage” different.Read more ›
Most recent customer reviews
Couldn't put this down...very funny and yet gave one something to think about...well written and flows very well...liked the twins and their interaction with Kaarl... Read morePublished on 9 Jun. 2014 by Amazon Customer
Downloaded this following a post from an online friend who is related to the author. Thought I would give it a try and was very glad that I did. Read morePublished on 8 Jun. 2014 by email@example.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Contemporary
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Urban
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic