- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Vermilion; New Ed edition (29 Mar. 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0749305797
- ISBN-13: 978-0749305796
- Product Dimensions: 12.6 x 1.6 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (55 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,545 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How to Develop Self-confidence and Influence People by Public Speaking (Personal Development) Paperback – 29 Mar 1990
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
With this essential guide to public speaking, you can develop the ability to think calmly and clearly while talking to a group of people, and even learn to enjoy it.
From the Publisher
The essential guide to developing the ability to think calmly and clearly while talking to a group of people.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great book, helped me a lot. Typical Carnegie even if it isn't 100% himPublished 16 months ago by Michael Sorbie