- Also check our best rated Bagless Vacuum Cleaner reviews
Deik Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Self-charging & Drop-sensing, 5 Cleaning Modes, Anti-Spill Dustbin 0.9L, 1200Pa High Suction for Pet Fur and Allergens [Energy Class A+]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Upgraded 3-Point Cleaning System: A redesigned rolling brush wider and reduces trapping rugs and sheets, two side brushes, and powerful suction ensure a thorough clean.
- 5 Cleaning Modes: New S-shaped route enabled by a built-in gyro sensor, auto cleaning, spot cleaning, wall follow cleaning, and Turbo boost cleaning.
- Upgraded Navigation Sensor: Automatically adjust suction strength to carpeted/tile/hardwood/laminate floor, avoid bumping around, stair and drop-offs, automatically return to charging dock when in low power. And the programmable schedule is also convenient for weekly.
- Smart Design: A 900ml dustbin design supports longer cleaning sessions, a high-efficiency air filtration system & prevents debris spillage when cleaning the dustbin. Deik robot vacuum provide strong suction 1200Pa both on hard floors and carpet, with the maximum run-time 90 minutes.Kindly noted that currently version doesn't support mop function as it's more competitive than previous version.
- Worry Free 2-years Warranty: Deik Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, remote control, charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, HEPA Filter, 4 side brushes, welcome guide. Kindly noted that our warranty only valid for Amazon Customers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Deik Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Self-charging & Drop-sensing, 5 Cleaning Modes, Anti-Spill Dustbin 0.9L, 1200Pa High Suction for Pet Fur and Allergens (Black)
Eufy RoboVac 11, High Suction, Self-Docking, Self-Charging cylinder Robotic Cleaner with Drop-Sensing Technology, Designed for Hard Floor and Thin Carpet
Eufy [BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim), Super-Thin, 1300Pa Strong Suction, Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets
Eufy RoboVac 11c, Smart Wi-Fi Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, High Suction, Weekly Cleaning Schedule, Self-Docking, Hard Floor and Thin Carpet
Housmile Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Drop-Sensing Technology and Powerful Suction, for Hard Floor and Low-pile Carpet
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||DE Great Life||AnkerDirect||AnkerDirect||AnkerDirect||Poweradd|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||—||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||—|
|Capacity||0.9 litre||0.9 litre||0.6 litre||—||—||—|
|Item Dimensions||35 x 35 x 8.75 cm||33.5 x 33.5 x 8.7 cm||3.3 m x 3.26 m x 78 cm||—||33 x 32.6 x 7.8 cm||—|
|Special Feature||robot vacuum cleaner; 2200mAh powerful lithium battery support 1.5 hours cleaning time; 1200 Pa suction robotic vacuum, 0.9L Large dust bin; easy operation with LED display, Anti scratch temperaed glass; infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, drop sensor||robot vacuum cleaner; 2200mAh powerful lithium battery support 1.5 hours cleaning time;; 1200 Pa suction robotic vacuum, 0.9L Large dust bin;; easy operation with LED display, Anti scratch temperaed glass;; infrared-sensor for evading obstacles and drop sensor||bagless; cordless||—||—||Drop-Sensor; Small Room Mode; Big Room Mode|
DEIK Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Robotic Vacuum Cleaner by DEIK provides you the most convenient way to keep your carpets and hard-surface floor clean. The extra-large (0.9 Liter) dustbin easily holds a day's worth of dust. You don't have to worry about emptying it often.
DEIK Robot Vacuum has intelligent standard features including:
1. Use super wide off-road wheel width 2.5 cm, easily cross barrier below 1.5 cm and avoid slipping.
2. 3D Filter+Hepa, it can make sure no blocked problem, high quality HEPA can avoid a second pollution.
3. Anti-collision, infrared sensors will detect obstacles, the robot will lower speed in advance to avoid collision.
4. Anti-falling, drop sensor for avoid fall down from the stairs.
5. Electric control seeping speed, shut automatically when charging, more safer for using.
Rechargeable battery: Ah Lithium battery
Adapter input voltage: AC100-240V
Charging Time: 4.5 hours
Auto Charging: Yes
Noise: 50-60 DB
Dust box volume: 0.9 L
Product net weight: 6lbs
1 x Robot Vacuum
1 x Remote Controller
1 x Charging Dock
1 x AC Adapter
4 x Side Brush
1 x Hepa Filter
1 x Dust Bin
1 x Warranty Card
1 x User Manual
2 Years Warranty
Customers also shopped for
Showing 1-6 of 136 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The programming is not as smart as I wish it was, i.e.it wont allow different times at the weekend.
It never comes home empty, it always amazes me how much dirt it finds.
It wont clean right into the corners, so i still need to do some housework but not as often.
It's noisier than i hoped but significantly quieter than a normal hoover.
Its slower than me with a normal hoover but now I'm doing something else instead, it can take as long as it likes.
It doesn't fall off the stairs nor does it get stuck going between carpet and wood floors.
All that said I would buy another tomorrow if it disappeared, pity it cant hoover the car too!
I'll start by saying, I spent ages looking at loads of different models and reading countless reviews before settling on this one, simply due to the good amount reviews and the fact that it was a fair bit cheaper than others. (£139 at the time of purchase).
I didn't have super high expectations and mainly wanted to just let it run to pick up all the little bits that get walked through the front door and into the kitchen (stepping on crumbs/dirt etc with bare feet really winds me up). It does a relatively good job at picking up all those random bits n pieces that traipsed through the house!
However, it's not perfect and you absolutely will still need to pull out your big boy vacuum to do a proper job around skirting boards or harder to reach places!
There are a number of different modes that are shown in the advertised pictures. 'Wall follow cleaning mode' should not be confused with what you may expect it to do; right up by the skirting boards. Every now and then, it'll get up close and personal, but it doesn't appear to happen frequently!
Collision detection is great with larger objects, like furniture/walls etc. Chair legs, not so much. It'll bump into them and move around them. From what I've seen, this isn't hard enough to do any damage, but it can be noisier and if you're super precious about some furniture, you may want to look to avoid getting into the situation where it could bump it! Oddly, I also found a large pile of stuffed animals didn't seem to get recognised, so it would keep trying to move onto them, not ideal, but avoidable.
I have quite a thick rug (not high pile, just quite raised off the floor), which can take a few attempts to get up onto. Generally speaking, it seems okay mounting over the room floor joints (I have hardwood kitchen and lounge which has a joint that it briefly got stuck on once, but other times it's flown over).
I've found putting it on 'turbo' mode on rugs helps provide enough power to get up over them and work them! The 'double clean' mode works too. 'Spot cleaning' doesn't seem to have the strength to move well however.
I have a rug in my daughter's room that is indented (part of a butterfly design), that it really doesn't like - the flatter sections are fine, but the indents definitely aren't. Even with 'turbo' mode on.
I have yet to use the mop for this, so can't really review that aspect.
I can confirm that the stair detection works perfectly fine - it was a nail biting experience to see if it'd go over the ledge, but it is super safe in that regard.
Overall, it does a good enough job - it keeps me from having to yank out the vacuum as often and allows me to do other things. It's a decent and affordable introduction to the world of robo vacuums and I'm pleased with the purchase (if I had more cash to blow, I'd totally try a fancier one however).