- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1391 KB
- Print Length: 160 pages
- Publisher: Dover Publications (30 April 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00A73AE4M
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 28 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #145,603 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£4.99|
Save £2.20 (44%)
Self-Working Card Tricks: 72 Foolproof Card Miracles for the Amateur Magician (Dover Magic Books) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Three ingredients would have made this book a ten: 1) More ideas on presentation and patter. 2) Better illustrations. 3) Some of the explanations could have been a bit clearer.
All an a good book for amateur magicians of all ages looking to add quality card feats to their bag of tricks.
The price is worth it for the near forgotten Long Distance effect alone (try getting work this way, mail business + playing cards in advance with a note for the time of call etc.) Guaranteed to utterly destroy a future client if combined with a blind book test.
Once again I have received a book from Amazon that was in tip top condition , which arrived promptly and has been read from cover to cover several times already.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts > Magic
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Hobbies & Games > Board Games > Miscellaneous
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humour > Puzzles & Games > Card Games
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humour > Puzzles & Games > Magic