Self-Portraits: Subjectivity in the Works of Vera Brittain Paperback – 1 Jul 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
-Peterson [...] details the innovating writing methods Brittain developed, and also the continuing influence Brittain has had on later writers. This is an elegant but rigorous treatment, long overdue and well-done.- (Reference & Research Book News)"
About the Author
The Author: Andrea Peterson is Lecturer in English Literature at the University of Birmingham. She has published numerous essays on women s writing, feminism and the works of Vera Brittain."
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Women & Art
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Ireland
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Scotland
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Wales
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects > Women in History
- Books > Languages
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Press & Journalism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Women's Studies