on 16 February 2013
I got releif from pain with the very first use and although I can't pretend my back is fixed, the pain just goes and I have been able to get comfortable and sleep for th first time in ages. I am listening to it every day.

You have got nothing to lose except the pain and you're not left feeling groggy from strong painkillers. Give it a go.
on 24 November 2013
Although I have only had this self hypnosis CD for a short while, I can already appreciate the benefits from using it. The pain from the rheumatism in one of my big toes was bad enough to keep me awake at night, but after using the CD for just a few days it seems to have controlled and reduced such pain, allowing me to sleep. Although the pain is still at present bad when walking, the CD has helped to such a degree that I was able to walk over twenty-two miles on a recent short break in Prague, without needing to take painkillers. I have still to complete the suggested 15 days continual use to realise its full potential, but using the CD is already far better than taking three strong painkillers a day, which one doctor recommended! Rachael has a pleasant and soothing voice and I will definitely be trying some of her other self-hypnosis titles.
on 8 October 2015
I've listened to this CD every day since I bought it, over a month ago, and it has made a real difference to the levels of pain I've been experiencing following an operation on my hip last March. It doesn't get stale or boring and I'm always disappointed when I get to the end! Highly recommended.
on 6 April 2016
I have several of Rachael Eccles hypnosis CDs and find them very relaxing - love that she has a relax then wake as well as a relax and sleep option and indeed they help me get to sleep at night. This chronic pain relief is very good and as it helps me relax my muscles the pain is also lessened.
on 16 August 2014
I gave it my mum. She finds it relaxing but only listens to a bit at a time occasionally because she had Parkinson's and gets too restless. It's better nothing and won't do any harm.
on 17 June 2016
I've found this CD to be a very safe and effective alternative to painkillers. It works for me.
on 30 June 2016
Very effective, I use it frequently with my patients.
on 4 March 2016
the condition of the CD was not great as it had background sounds but as long as I could block those out it was ok. I would get a better one next time.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse