- Publisher: Carapace Press (21 Sept. 2001)
- ISBN-10: 1873943954
- ISBN-13: 978-1873943953
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9,294,347 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
250 Self-Assessment Questions and Answers on Tortoises and Turtles: For Veterinary Staff, Keepers and Students Paperback – 21 Sep 2001
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Test and improve your knowledge of tortoise anatomy, biology, ecology, behaviour, veterinary management and captive care with this self-assessment format guide designed for veterinary staff, students and keepers. Written by A.C. Highfield, director of The Tortoise Trust, and including material from the Tortoise Trust Institute for Chelonain Education, this text aims, when used in conjunction with other standard reference works, to assist with remembering critical facts abourt tortoises and turtles and help you to attain professional qualifications. The questions included are provided in different formats; multiple choice, illustrated, and short essays.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Reptiles & Amphibians
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Vertebrates > Reptiles
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Wild Animals > Reptiles & Amphibians
- Books > Science & Nature > Veterinary Science
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Animal Sciences