Shop now Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now

on 16 September 2016
Bought as a Christmas present. Gorgeous watch. Looked really expensive. Durable.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 July 2017
looks nice on
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 December 2012
I love this watch, It looks elegant and classy. I don't like flashy bling and this has just the right amount of glam detailing. Having read previous reviews about adjusting the bracelet, I was all set to have to return this for shortening, as my wrist is smaller than the 19cm stated. After reading all of the enclosed leaflets I found that it does actually have two clasps attached to each other, one of which can be unclipped and removed, shortening it by about 1.5cm, which is perfect for me. Happy days!!
on 16 January 2011
I love this watch and it looks expensive on too.
I would not think twice to buying this as a present.
on 25 April 2011
I was searching for an anniversary gift & found this apt and perfect! It looks elegant and rich. The Swarovski crystal styling is amazing. My wife was happy after receiving the gift! What more does a husband want?!

The delivery was late though & I am very unhappy about that.
on 29 June 2010
I have bought this item for my sister, and she is very happy with it, says that it is as elegant as not to wear on ordinary days. :)
on 11 November 2009
I orderded this item after my 11 yr old daughter placed it in my christmas shopping wish list with a message saying [ I WISH FOR MANY THINGS AT CHRISTMAS AND THERE ARE THINGS I KNOW I WILL NEVER HAVE, BUT THIS IS ONE THING I WISH CAN HAVE... PLEASE MUMMY ]

I decided to but this item for her as what she said is true and i know the buying this will make her dream come true.

This item is a great watch it is stylish and fashionable and ideal for a young woman/teenager and as for the free gift that is the added bonus..

the item was packed very well and was delivered in good time..

I have a few birthdays coming up strat after christmas and i shall be returning to this seller as they have some great stuff..
11 Comment| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 October 2010
Bought for a friends birthday, she is delighted with it. Looks like a much more expensive watch, well worth the money.
on 24 May 2010
I bought this watch less then half original price but it would have been worth even the full fat price! It came with the batery already installed, keeps time very well, all the diamonds are in place and just simply looks great! It certainly looks the business, even my vain housemate liked them. Love it.
on 22 October 2010
Watch was for a present and it was beautiful and in a lovely gift box too.

See one answered question