on 6 September 2013
Purchased as a birthday present for a friend whol likes glitz and glamour! She absolutely loved this! Excellent buy really pleased
on 23 December 2013
Much better than expected although the picture did look very good. Very well recieved for Christmas. Bracelet was too short but received excellent service from the Sekonda dept who deal with this type of thing. You have to send it off recorded delivery for which there is no recompence, bu the bracelet was altered very quickly and returned within a few days. The size required was outside the measuring tape they gave for guidance but it didn't matter. Great service thankyou!
on 9 February 2014
I love the watch, very feminine.... but it didn't work. I took it to the jewellers and he tested the battery and it was OK, so it was looked at further by the watchmaker and he put it right very quickly and it only cost seven euros...at lot less than sending it back!!!!!
on 11 February 2014
just what I needed!! and wanted. and it looks nice, keeps good time which is a bonus every body comments on it
on 2 April 2014
Bought this just for a little more bling and it felt really good , fit was a little snug for my likeing but I managed to wear it all evening
on 1 August 2014
Have had this for almost a year now and it's still in good shape. Definitely worth more than the price. Also very ideal as a birthday gift.
on 1 March 2014
I am so pleased with this watch and matching bracelet - just love it - its so lovely! Can;t wait for an occasion to show it off.
on 4 March 2015
Good quality. The watch and bracelet look good together and more expensive than they actually are.They make a great gift.
on 25 February 2014
I bought it as a gift for my mum

she will like it

I thought it will be small but in fact look great
on 11 June 2015
Bought this for my friends birthday it looked good quality and my friend was thrilled with it. Very pretty too.