on 14 June 2010
A pretty, colourful ladies watch in bright baby pink, somewhat lighter than the photograph, with two rings of small crystals round the dial. Very striking and comfortable to wear. Good-sized flexible strap to fit all wrists. The dial is slightly darker than the strap. A great watch for daily wear. NB I found it comfortable to wear in all weathers.
on 6 August 2013
I really enjoy wearing this watch - it really is like having a bit of fun on your wrist! In all honesty, I don't think I'd have bought it at the full price, but it was reduced to somewhere around £12 so it makes you feel that you're getting a bargain ;). I'd say it's decent quality - it certainly looks robust and well-made, but it's sleek, shiny and glittery too, so also, it's a feminine watch to wear.

I particularly like that the watch face is relatively large (compared to more 'traditional' womens' watch styles) and yet the depth of the watch is fairly shallow. I think in the description, they say that it's 4mm and I'd agree with this. I've found it a nice watch to wear.

I've also had a couple of Hip Hop watches and if you're familiar with them, I'd say the quality of this is far superior. I would buy this in preference to another Hip Hop.

The only thing to be aware of is that the colour in the picture looked to me like a true cerise - ie a deep pink - but in fact it's more of a gentle bubble gum pink - you know the colour of the big pink liquorice allsorts (the round ones with the little bit of liquorice in the middle)? Well, I'd say that it's much more that colour. Consequently, when I took it out of the box I was a bit surprised like "Oh?" and then I thought, "Yes, that's actually quite nice," So I guess the colour in the photo is not that accurate ... think "light bubble gum" rather than deep cerise if you're looking at it.

I do really like the watch and at the reduced price, it's certainly good value.
on 2 September 2010
I absolutely love this watch, the colour is fabulous, its a very pretty item, and a great buy. Be warned it is a rubber strap, I already knew this and I still love it, buy it!!!
on 11 November 2016
Party Time by Sekonda 4307.27 'Blossom' Ladies Pink Fashion Watch

hi and welcome to my review, i hope it helps.
this product was delivered quickly and packaged well.
I was looking for a watch that looked good but was not expensive I saw the sekonda watch and really liked the colour and the look of it.
after taking it out the box i loved it.

the colour is fabulous and the dial is the same colour as the strap all in a baby pink,
there are two rings of crystals round the dial.
the strap is made of silicone but very comfortable to wear it also has a buckle clasp.
i have small wrists so i was a bit worried about how big the face was going to look it actually turned ot be be a great size 35 millimetres.

the watch is not heavy on the wrist.
it has a protective mineral glass window lens.......i have worn this watch everyday for a few months and no scratches have appeared.

it is quartz movement with a 2 year guarantee.

this watch has not let me down yet, it has never lost time and the battery has been good.
i like this watch so much that i am thinking of getting another in a darker colour for the winter months

i hope this review has helped in some way :-)
on 14 July 2010
Lovely colour, comfortable to wear, stones twinkle in the sun light, only one problem on a hot, humid day your wrist gets very damp under the strap.
on 18 December 2012
Got this as a little pressie the other month, said she liked it and it still works but never seen her wear it, no reflection on the watch i do not think, just pink is hard to accessorise with...note to self for future purchases!
on 9 October 2010
My son bought this for my birthday from his hard saved pocket money he gets from his Nan (Ah bless he's only 14)Wait theres more... with another watch (silver Sekonda)also ordered from Amazon at the same time as I spent too much time faffing(his comment)deciding which one I wanted and liked best!!!!! Absoulutley loved it and wear it to work and the other for going out (a girl has to accessorize)The colour is a lovely shade of pink which I don't normally go for but everyone always comments on how lovely it is everytime I wear it.Rubber strap which is easy to keep clean and love the detail all over. (Thanks son)
on 19 July 2013
Well, ever since I decided to get it for my girlfriend, that was after she had made her choice, by the way, she has been completely over the moon with it and thinks it's one of the great many little presents I have been buying her.

Due to the online surveys I do, I have just had another £5 go into my Amazon account and last weekend, I was trying to get her to buy something else from Amazon, and although she had her eyes on the solar lamps shown, I am hopefully going to try and get her to choose this weekend when she comes over, so hopefully there may be another sale coming your way, folks...
on 9 June 2013
I have bought this one for a friend's birthday, so I do hope she isn't considering buying one herself and looking through the reviews. This is the pink version of my purple one and I adore mine, so as she so loves the colour pink and has fallen already for the design when she saw mine, I just had to get it. The strap is so gentle on your wrist and dial so clear. It makes a very pretty watch to wear be it for an evening or during the day. You can't help but love these.
on 2 December 2012
Great for my daughter to wear at school. I have several sekonda watches and I love them. Sterdy too what more do you need?

See one answered question