on 4 May 2017
Very nice watch!
The strap isn't the best quality though, and the material covering its sides is coming off already.
review image review image
on 23 May 2017
Great looking watch at a great price. Well pleased with purchase.
on 28 July 2011
I bought this watch for my mother. She has always wish to have a good looking and good leather strip watch that can last long. The gold plate does not fade. She is thrilled with it and would highly recommend it. It has been much admired by several people. An absolutely beautiful watch which is great value for money. I will surely buy another one for my lovely daugther.
on 9 February 2013
This is a beautiful watch - the face is very high quality and really lovely - clear but elegant. And I agree with the reviewr who says it looks much more expensive than it is. I have looked at dozens of watches in stores and for this money there is nothing I have seen which approaches this at this price.

(That said, however, am not sure whether to return as unclear whether I want this or bracelet watch!)
on 1 October 2011
This product arrived promptly was in perfect condition and was as described in the promotion. I will use this supplier for future purchases
on 18 December 2013
turned out smaller than I'd imagined, but overall good watch. some of the threads are separating from the wrist strap though which is a nuisance because I have to keep cutting them off.
on 21 May 2013
Lovely watch but the picture selling it gives a false impression of size. That said however I am pleased with my purchase as the watch face is clear enough for me to see without putting my glasses on. Sekonda watches have always been my make of choice as I was given one for my birthday 40yrs ago and it is still working accurately.
on 23 September 2013
I'm disappointed because the watch comes with a plastic strap. I had assumed from the original price quoted before reduction it would be leather. It looks tacky and is uncomfortable. A pity as the watch does keep time.
on 11 December 2014
looks lovely in a nice presentation box and will make a good Xmas present is why it was bought. I like the white face which makes it look a little different to most watches. Good price and fast delivery so would say it was worth the price and worth buying for yourself or as a gift.
on 3 July 2014
The diameter of the face of watch is 1.5 centimeter so smaller than I hoped.Works well ...