Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Seize the Day: How the dying teach us to live Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
My choice was helped by the reviews I read, & I am glad her writing has found so much favour in so many. Alas, I find it a trifle arrogant & precocious: perhaps the author didn't mean it so, or perhaps it was the translation, I don't know. But, that apart I do believe it contains much help in how the living can support the dying in their final (should that be "final"....or first??) days, and I have learnt much from this book. On that alone I would reccommend it: like so many things, it will largely be determined by what you seek within this book.
I wish though I had read it earlier in the day, perhaps then I would have seized it better. And not let it fall.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Death & Grief
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling