|Price:||£259.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£166.00 (39%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Two-tone stainless steel watch with gold-tone bezel and stripes on bracelet and branding on dial
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective Hardlex crystal dial window
- Features date window, chronograph subdials, link bracelet, and fold-over push-button clasp with safety
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): In general, suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
|Brand Name||Seiko Watches|
|Dial Window Material Type||hardlex|
|Case Material||Stainless steel|
|Case Diameter||40 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||10 millimetres|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band Width||20 millimetres|
|Bezel Material||Stainless steel|
|Special Features||chronograph, water-resistant|
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer and seller combination|
Customers who bought this item also bought
This masculine chronograph has hour, minute and small second hands. The alarm feature can be set on a 12-hour basis. The chronograph measures up to 60 minutes in 1/5 second increments. Alarm hands can be set to indicate the time in a different time zone. The sleek Black Ion Finish bracelet and case with gold tone accents is the perfect compliment to any attire. Black dial with date indicator. 100 meters water resistant.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bracelet had to be adjusted but this was straight-forward, although a bit fiddly. The removable links are clearly marked.