on 8 August 2013
Came on time.(No pun intended)

The Millionaires Watch!

For the man who knows where their best bang for the buck is!

Nice clean, uncluttered looking watch.
Good sweeping hand. Does around 6bps.
More expensive watches such as R***x do 8bps. Think I would rather save my money for the extra 2 beats.

Seikos own in house movement.

No rubbish £100.00 swatch eta movements in this beauty like you find in the OM**AS who then charge you thousands more for the name.

Excellent lume on fingers.

Good to see the movement through the back case.

There is no modifications to the working in this watch, just pure genius engineering.

More expensive brands tend to have some cogs, rotors replaced by shiny gold ones into the cheap eta modules to look sexy and then rip you off for the privilege.

You will not be dissappointed with this purchase.

This watch can also be put on leather straps to give it a more dressy look.

Very pleased indeeD!!!
on 12 July 2014
This is great and classic (Blancpain)looking automatic Seiko. It has a bit of a Blancpainish FiftyFathoms look especially if you change the steel bracelet to a black leather strap..
The watch is quite heavy but moderately sized so the weight must come from the quality of the materials
The bezel has nice glossy coating and the glass is domed which both give a bit more class and expensiveness to the look. The bezel moves very easily.
The Case has nice glossy steel curved sides which is also more to the A class segment.
The movement is a very accurate quality Seiko Movement but without hand wind and hacking. This means that it can only be "charged" by wearing and to set the accurate time with the second hand you need to turn the crown, pulled in the 2nd position, just a little away from you to hold the second hand in place and hen release it in the right moment.
The week day can be changed by turning the crown away from you in first position and the date by turning towards you.
I recommend!
on 23 February 2013
This is my second Seiko watch and I am impressed by the quality for the price. The face is great, nice size and very readable; It is a 1/6 of a TAG and well worth it. The strap could be a little better, but for the price I would give it 10/10.
on 7 July 2015
Despite saying it was 'in stock' the watch wasn't even dispatched for 5 days. Even though Amazon customer service apologised a lot and refunded my fast delivery surcharge, it did spoil the buying experience somewhat.
Having said that, the watch is very nice. High quality and probably one of the best examples of a classic Seiko day/date watch at such a great price. It feels and looks like a diver's watch but without all the tiny sundials.
Keeps great time. Solid with a nice amount of heft on my wrist. Solid bracelet too.
Recommend this watch. 'Timeless' in all the right ways.
review image
on 6 April 2015
Beautiful watch and a nice homage to Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (I reckon that this was the intention of the designer). Keeps excellent time, Day 1 was +5, day 2 was +3, day 3 was +2,5, therefore likely to prove very precise. I wear it in bed so I cannot comment on how it will regulate with bazel uppermost, face down, crown up or cron down. However, given its consistency I would be inclined to believe that it would be a plain sail to callibrate overnight for whomever would want to do that (perfectionists!).

On the cons side, I would only list the rattly bracelet; I found out that the squeaky noise was coming from the link adjacent to the end link at 12 o'clock lug, lubed it and rattle was gone. I couln't wait to see whether or not the ratte would dissipate with wear, as it was almost getting on my nerves. Still don't regard this issue as someting that would potentially make me give 4 stars instead of 5, as I am so satisfied by the looks, weight, comfort, finish and -most importantly- preciseness that I felt inclined to mitigate this somewhat subjective issue of rattle.
on 28 April 2013
Have been looking to buy a cheap automatic watch for sometime was thinking of getting a in----a but too many bad reviews. Anyway took the plunge and paid a little bit extra for a branded name, ordered on Friday arrived next day about 2pm well packaged direct from amazon .Watch covered protective plastic and card not a mark on item , had to remove one link to fit wrist easily done within minutes . So far working well , lasts about 3 days if not wearing . Looks the part ' great service and product .
on 18 August 2014
amazing watch. day in two language was bit confused at first but when you know how to set up the watch you gonna love this product. This is the best seiko in this price you can get. Absolutely brilliant.
on 30 August 2015
Very nice indeed. For me the black and chrome dial looks great. The price at the moment is such good value - I paid £113. For that money, I got Seiko's entry level automatic movement which has been used in most of their dive watches for years and has a reputation for reliability and better than spec. time keeping, and a great looking watch which is cheap enough to wear to work every day and not worry about it. What's not to like?
on 22 July 2013
Arrived well packaged and protected in the stipulated time . I have been wearing this watch constantly for about a week now and is proving to be accurate , I find is attractive and a heavy , quality build watch , easy to read with my tired old eyes even in the dark . It is comfortable after removing 2 links . Over all I am a happy bunny
on 18 July 2013
I ordered this as a gift for a friend - great watch, good movement and also if you're into modifying there are loads of different faces / hands / bezels available for this model.