- Directors: James Toback
- Producers: Alec Baldwin, Mike Mailer
- Format: PAL
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: 15
- Studio: Soda Pictures Ltd.
- DVD Release Date: 17 Feb. 2014
- Run Time: 98 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B00ECVPONG
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 66,987 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Seduced And Abandoned [DVD]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Alec Baldwin and director James Toback's documentary examines the intricacies of film financing from the inside as the pair visit the Cannes Film Festival in 2012. Criss-crossing the festival in an attempt to hustle some cash for their version of 'Last Tango in Paris', the pair spend time reflecting on the actual business of movie-making and talking about the industry in general with amongst others, Ryan Gosling, Martin Scorsese, Jessica Chastain, Francis Ford Coppola, Roman Polanski and Bernardo Bertolucci.