- Also check our best rated CCTV Camera reviews
[ProHD 1080P] SANNCE 8CH 1080P POE NVR Max Up to 5.0MP Security Camera Systems with 8 x 1080P 2.0Megapixels HD Day/Night Vision IP66 Weatherproof IP Camera + 2 Years Free Warranty
|Sale:||£469.99 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£430.00 (48%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- ❤❤ Revolutionary 1080P HD POE NVR system on the market: 2.0 Megapixels video viewing, 1080P Real-time recording & playback at 25fps per channel, cloud storage available. Promotion: this system with WD Purple 2TB Surveillance Hard Disk Drive only sale: £528.99, pls kindly search ASIN: B01DEMHZOE on Amazon if needed. Thank you!
- ❤❤ IP66 Dust and Waterproof Rating, heavy-duty durable metal housing, 3D Digital Noise Reduction for clear accurate images, up to 100ft night vision with Smart IR-Cut Filter.
- ❤❤ Adapted Professional True POE Technology: Power over Ethernet (48V power supply) offer more stable power and video signal for your system, realize further transmission distance than sPOE. Save Installation Cost with True Power over Ethernet, simply plug in NVR, connect cameras to NVR with provided cables, your system will automatically begin recording video.
- ❤❤ Further enhanced by DIY installation & setup almost effortlessly: NVR's robust yet simple software interface makes this system a paragon of friendly engineering. Advanced H.264 Video Compression to save storage space. Super 1080P HD @ 25fps Real-Time recording & playback.
- ❤❤ Support latest Onvif Version 2.6 conformance. Intelligent email alert and notification push when movement is detected. The latest P2P technology & scanning QR-code makes easier remote access anytime anywhere on smartphone, tablet and PC.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Colour: No HDD- 8CH 1080P
SANNCE 8-Channel 1080P ProHD Security DVR with 8 x 1080P Weatherproof Bullet Cameras Surveillance System
* Video Compression: H.264
* Video Input/ Output: 8CH POE/ 1CH HDMI & CVBS & VGA all up to 1080P
* Incoming bandwidth: 96M
* Max Playback Channel: 6CH real time 1080p @ 25fps
* Onvif Version: latest 2.6
* HDD: 1 SATA interface, capacity up to 6TB
* Network interface: RJ45x1(10/100M)
* POE: 8 Ports(IEEE802.3at/af)
* 2x 2.0 USB
* Video Resolution: 2.0 MP(1920x1080@25fps)
* Image sensor: 1/2.8" Progressive Scan CMOS
* Lens: 3.6mm for 75 degree Angle of View
* Night vision: 30pcs LEDs up to 30m
* 3D DNR: 3D Digital Noise Reduction for color reproduction images
* Wide Dynamic Range: Digital WDR backlight compensation ensures clear images
* Weatherproof Rating: IP66
Professional Smart HD Security Camera System: Simple, Reliable, Secure Specification
Smart Face Detection and Perimeter Detection: Latest smart technology makes face and perimeter draw line detection possible. In addition to the traditional schedule & motion detect recording, it also support recording when face is detected or the boundary you set is invaded.
Convenient Cloud Storage: Except for HDD storage, this intelligent security kit allows you to storage motion detective alerted images to Onedrive cloud easily, so that you'll have full control over any movement in your place and manage them whenever you want.
New cornerstone for private security technology: POE Technology, multiple recording modes, motion detection, email alert, QR-Code scan, remote access via web & smartphone and exceptional long distance transmit range.
Quick Remote Access - Connect your tablet or Smartphone to your system with Sannce free app via QR Code Scan
We offer free and easy-to-use app for your smartphone, tablet and computer, you can monitor your place remotely anytime anywhere, you'll see whatever the cameras see in real-time and have full control over the recordings. Only 3 simple steps to get remote access: scan the QR-code to download the app, install the app to your mobile devices and start remote viewing.
Save Time with Smart Video Playback
You must feel bored trying to locate the incident videos to see exactly what happened during your absence by going through all the tedious recordings. Now, smart search is available, it automatically helps you locate vital video clips and there’re different searching modes you can choose. By customizing a searching region yourself; you can go directly to the moment when movement is detected in that region while the rest recordings are sped through when nothing happens. Huge playback time is saved with this smart playback function.
Package Included: 1* 1080P POE NVR, NO HDD included 8* 1080P Cameras with mounting screws 4* 18M+4* 30M Cat5e Ethernet Cable 1* USB Mouse 1* 48V Power Adapter 1* User's Manual & CD
Smart Motion Detection
This motion-activated email alert function allows you to always stay connected to all the unexpected movements happened in your house. An immediate alarming email will be sent to your inbox when activity is detected by any of the cameras to let you see exactly what happened. You'll always be the first to know when things happened, so that effective measures can be taken before it is too late.
Day and Night Surveillance
Our 1080P bullet cameras feature a 3.6 millimeter lens and wide 75 degree viewing angle, along with 30 high-intensity IR-LEDs for night vision with exceptional clarity at distances up to 30m. The cameras' infrared mode is automatically activated in low lighting conditions, and with this system's uncompressed signal transmission, which delivers realtime, highly reliable video security without loss or delay, any intruder unfortunate enough to cross paths with your 1080P system will have their every move illuminated and captured in detail.
All-Season Weatherproof Cameras
Whether it is a torrential downpour or a heavy snowstorm, the IP66 heavy-duty weatherproof and dustproof cameras will stick to their position and record the most clear and fluent video for you. Install the cameras wherever you need them most, both indoors and outdoors, and let them keep the entire house under protection. Never worry about what Mother Nature brings, rain, storm, snow or sleet, cameras will always be there with you when you need them.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Later: Now it's installed and I've played with it a fair bit I can now make a couple of points. HD it may be but reading a car number plate beyond about fifty feet (fifteen metres) is not possible - not on my monitor anyway. I have not tried the HDMI output so it's possible that may improve matters. The software is a bit of a challenge with much of the more obscure options unexplained. I was having a problem with the live video stream on my monitor freezing from time to time, but the technical service people at Annke analysed my problem and came back with a solution almost by return. That is astounding service from a company that must have thousands of customers, many of whom will be even more ill-informed than I am! I am not going to use email alerts - they would be fine indoors, but there's so much movement outdoors that false activations are inevitable. Nor am I using motion detection to start recording because it would risk missing an important event just for the sake of a longer disc recycle time. I'm unsure how long a 1Tb disc will record four channels 24/7 before overwriting, but it's a matter of many days I think. I have reduced the frame rate to 10fps from 25fps which will double the recycling time anyway. Only time will tell how long that will be. The motion detection will drop bookmarks on to the recorded material so that each event can be studied complete with the accompanying time either side.Read more ›
The waterproof connectors for the network cable are decent quality and one can be chopped off and re do which would allow a smaller hole through the wall which is a bonus!!! Anyone use to BNC will breathe a sigh of relief here lol.
I opened the NVR and at first struggled to line the holes up on the hard disk, NOTE: the hard disk has to be completely touching the front of the box to get it to line up and it MUST have its connectors facing to the left if you are looking at the front of the box otherwise the power cable is not long enough. I had a longer one but opted to redo it as intended with the included cables. Also its with disconnecting the ribbon cable as it gets in the way tbh then reconnect once it’s all screwed in.
Once the disc was in I put the top back on and plugged everything in, this part was straight forward no real computer knowledge needed tbh.
Connected the blue VGA from the monitor and powered it up. The first screen progressed pretty much without me doing anything it formatted the hard disk for me and finished on the first main screen. Once at a time the cameras appeared, then a screen came up mentioning the IP addresses of the camera I just accepted all the defaults and clicked next.
The main user is admin with no password I have left it at that at the moment as I am still setting it up but I would probably set up a password before you properly use it. Unless of course you were not using it online in which case wouldn't bother!Read more ›
NOTE - the reviews here may not be for this exact product. I bought this a few months ago on a lightning deal, but at that time it was listed as an "ANNKE® 4CH 720P HD PoE NVR Security Systems QR Code Scan Easy Setup 4 Indoor/Outdoor PoE Weatherproof 720P HD IP Security Camera Quick Remote Access". It appears that the seller has changed the item details since then with a slightly different alternative.
However, I think that SANNCE and ANNKE are the same company (the ANNKE website even sells this SANNCE NVR), and both seem to be rebadged OEM products, so this is probably still relevant.
Overall, this is a decent enough system. I'm giving it four stars, partly because it's very good value (especially on a lightning deal). I'll start with the negatives:
- Very slim instructions, badly translated from Chinese and not bearing that much relation to the actual product. This means that you'll have to spend quite some time playing around with the interface in order to work out what everything does.
- The remote access software (CMS) only works on Windows, there's nothing for OS X.
- There is a web-based interface (for the main unit, but also for each camera), but it requires ActiveX and therefore only works in Internet Explorer under Windows. Again, if you use a Mac you're out of luck - at least you can use the main unit with the supplied mouse or remote control.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
recieved cameras today replaced hard drive with purple 6tb nightmare one screw broke of in screw hole had to use tappers to get out poor quality screw actually find whole system... Read morePublished 1 day ago by leslie
I thought I'd wait a number of months before I do a review. First of all I must say this is great system at a good price easy to setup and configure and things are generally... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Geek Street
Very poor. Very disappointing. Not plug and play and not stable enough to be viewed via 4g will only work on wifi. Very poor app and system overall. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
After spending too much money on loads of different WiFi cameras over the years (with varying success) , I decided to bite the bullet and buy this system. I'm glad I did. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Adz
It took me a relatively small amount of time to set this up, installed the hard drive automatically and the cameras all showed up with the first install. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Mr. B. Moulton
This has solved the problem with the bloke next door, he has stopped been a pain since the cameras went up. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Paul Price
Really happy with this CCTV system so mich. better that the Swann one I had before. So much easier with only 1 cable for each camera and not having to have a separate power supply... Read morePublished 22 days ago by zak1963