Have one to sell?
Security Controls for Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 IT Compliance: Authorization, Authentication, and Access Paperback – 25 Oct 2005
See all 3 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Your step–by–step guide to creating authentication processes that assure compliance
To comply with Sarbanes–Oxley Section 404, you must design an information technology infrastructure that can protect the privacy and access integrity of your data, particularly online, while not restricting business activity. This book shows you how to do that, explaining what you need to know every step of the way.
- Recognize eight concepts that constitute privacy of information
- Apply the security basicsidentification, authentication, authorization, access control, administration, auditing, and assessment
- Use features already present in directory technology, directory schema, and meta–synchronization to improve security profiles
- Integrate a security architecture into legacy, current, and future applications
- Create security domain definitions that will stop data predators cold
About the Author
Dennis C. Brewer is IT Security Solutions Specialist for the Information Technology Department of the State of Michigan. His responsibilities include identity management and privacy protection initiatives for the state.
There are no customer reviews yet.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|