Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 8 February 2014
Arrived next day, thought just bar code reader at first couldn't see Virus protector, found it when went to renew, clicked "already purchased" and it loaded 366 days protection, excellant.
A well recommended buy, like the download by using the scanner reader, so can't muck up inputing 16 numbers (is an option though)
on 26 April 2014
Once I got through the instructions which didnt come together smoothly on my Samsung tablet but
the end result is that it works efficiently and doesnt block what appeared to be every app and website
using an alternative security package so im happy
on 11 January 2015
I have always used Norton for my PC for the past 7 years and no big problems. Purchased this to protect my wife's Samsung tablet and phone. Can be a little confusing to install to start with. I believe it will protect up to 10 devices.
on 12 June 2014
Very easy to install on tablet. Very quick. Seems to be doing the job. This is the second year I have had this product
on 21 May 2015
This software is really great! i installed it in 5 miutes and it was up and running scanning my tablet for any problems, the program warned me about one of my apps as causing a problem to my tablet, this allowed me to put it right. It scans every app you download from googleplay store, and detects and warns you about any problems before downloading it to your device. it was a very reasonable price for the peace of mind it gives you. Brilliant!!!
on 16 June 2014
I purchased this security for my Kindle, it states on the box that it is for tablets however after a long period of trying to set this up it does not work with a Kindle Fire HD. The box does not state that it would not work.£20 odd pounds wasted.A refund would be acceptable ? Diana & Brian Beamish. Cannot normally fault the Amazon purchases that I have made over time.. Thank you.
on 20 September 2014
Took a while to set up and had to get support assist as not clear what to do.
on 20 September 2015
Could not get it to download on to android tablet as the links weren't working (kept saying about iTunes??) Checked the type of android it is and it was compatible, don't know what happened.
on 10 March 2016
It took me a while to figure out how to install it. I had to delete the old antivirus first and then it installed fine. Doing what its supposed to do.
on 2 December 2015
Uncertain it has utterly prevented everything untoward getting into my phone. Somebody has crept through the defences.