Customer reviews

on 22 July 2017
This is a wonderful book worth reading, a book with such insight. As other reviews have said, it's more of a book to work through day by day.
on 13 May 2011
Having read half a dozen of Nees books which were a great aid to my christian walk, I have found this summary of 60 Nee books very inspirational-enabling me to access
and practise truths that are hidden under the surface of well known scriptures.

It opened up my understanding to discover what really matters for successful spiritual life and showed me how to access the power of God for spiritual growth. Ive gained a deeper revelation of Jesus and a stronger faith in God.

My prayer life has become more robust and purposeful, being more closely aligned to Gods will. I now read this book every single day because its so important to me!

CAUTION: This book cannot be properly understood without the reader asking for & being given specific revelation from God as they read. Its vital you ask for revelation every time before you open it. Also vital is to read with an open heart & willingness to obey whatever is revealed to you.
on 27 June 2010
Deep insights into the Christian walk. This is the second time I am buying this book and its about the fith time I am reading it. totally recomend this
on 5 July 2007
Watchman Nee (1903-1972) is a blessing to the Church. This is not a book you should just read for reading sake. Indeed, you must pray that God will help you understand - not mere mental understanding but Divine revelation (each statement is backed up by appropriate Scripture and not just the authors views).

Gleaned from many books of this faithful Chinese servant of Jesus, this book presents the main summary of each of the works in a few pages of VERY DEEP STATEMENTS. Sometimes, after reading a paragraph, I have to wait a while to digest it before going on. SPIRITUAL OVERLOAD!!!!!

Presents GOD'S NORMAL for Christians to live victorious lives.

Nee's books are my favorite- he knew God so well and was indeed very close to Him.
on 4 November 2013
I purchased this for a friend who cannot put it down. Excellent they have said when they have finished reading they will start again.
on 30 October 2015
Very good book. Fast delivery.