- Hardcover: 424 pages
- Publisher: Fleming H. Revell Company; Updated edition (May 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0800718275
- ISBN-13: 978-0800718275
- Product Dimensions: 23.7 x 16 x 3.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,163,297 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Secrets of Closing the Sale Hardcover – 1 May 2003
|New from||Used from|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
What is the best way to persuade someone to take action? Do our customers, clients, or patients believe that we are looking out for their best interests? These are just a couple of questions that successful professionals need to ask every day.
Full of entertaining stories and real-life illustrations, Secrets of Closing the Sale will give you the strategies and guidelines you need to become proficient in the art of effective persuasion. You will learn how to:
- effectively use over one hundred creative closes
- increase productivity and professionalism
- overcome the basic reasons people will not buy
- deal respectfully with challenging prospects Zig Ziglar's principles of success are easy to understand and apply, yet they have a far-reaching impact. By using his proven methods, you will be able to face your prospects with enthusiasm and confidence. "To call Zig Ziglar a 'super salesman' is an understatement. This work is a compilation of everything he knows about the art of selling. It's worthwhile reading."-Richard M. DeVos, cofounder of Amway, owner and chairman, NBA Orlando Magic "I dove into as many of Ziglar's tapes and books as I could to develop my abilities. Within a few years, I was breaking every sales record imaginable."-Linda Burzynski, Computer Moms International "This book will arm you with all the tools necessary to become an extraordinary salesperson. You'll grow professionally and personally."-Nido R. Qubein, chairman, Great Harvest Bread Co. "Zig is an example to follow."-John C. Maxwell, founder of the INJOY Group --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
About the Author
Zig Ziglar, a talented author and speaker, has traveled over five million miles and worked with clients and corporations of all sizes, from Fortune 500 companies to churches, schools, and non-profit associations. He has written twenty-one books on personal growth, leadership, sales, faith, and success, nine of which have been bestsellers. He lives in Carrollton, Texas. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
Top Customer Reviews
If you work in a more consultative sales role this may not be the book for you.
If anyone this is out of date, then they have no imagination.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this book a while ago. I started it, but didn't finish.
My conclusion: I am sure Mr. Ziglar is a great salesman. His stories demonstrate this. Read more